Bronx, NY

Sheridan Academy For Young Leaders
Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted June 03, 2015
Teachers can be more effective if they are not listening to that principal..... I heard and saw their frustration with her...

Sheridan Academy For Young Leaders 1

Posted June 03, 2015
"This school is terrible from the TOP DOWN!" I took my kids out of this school. Staff do not work with the children and parent, they work to cover their a _ _ 24x7 they go with the flow. When the investigations are completed for this school I am not going to be surprise.

Sheridan Academy For Young Leaders 1

Posted September 13, 2013
I'm not impressed with this school at all, in fact, the other person that reviewed it is proof that it's not a very good school. "My school has been the best school I have went to"... Really?

Sheridan Academy For Young Leaders 5

Posted July 21, 2013
MY SCHOOL HAS BEEN THE BEST SCHOOL I HAVE WENT TO. THERE ARE AMAZING AND SUPPORTIVE STAFF. I REALLY APPRECIATE HAVING THE EXPERIENCE WHICH WAS GREAT. :)

Sheridan Academy For Young Leaders
1116 Sheridan Avenue, Bronx, NY  10456
Last modified Sheridan Academy For Young Leaders is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheridan Academy For Young Leaders Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top