Baychester Academy 1

Posted August 22, 2014
Must not be knowledgable of the Bronx or Mr. Ruben Diaz, because Mr. Ruben Diaz is all over the Bronx speaking at public school graduations that's nothing new for him. He is extremely active within the Bronx communities.

Posted June 27, 2014
This is the best school in the area! The teachers are great and the school has a lot of activities for the students including an orchestra and a very involved PTA. It was a new school and it definitely takes time to find good teachers. This year only one teacher moved on to pursue other interests so I am not sure where people are getting their information, but overall they had a great year with the first graduating classes moving on to middle school. How many schools have Ruben Diaz as their keynote speaker at their Moving Up Ceremony? Kudos to the office staff and the hard work of the parents and students in view of the new curriculum everyone had to deal with. Hope for another great year in 2014-2015.

Baychester Academy 1

Posted June 25, 2014
The school has had some awesome teachers however every year it's a high turnover. That's not a good sign when half the staff leaves.

Posted February 13, 2014
I love this school really much and i really love the teacher there. They are so cool, and they are so nice. I hope you enjoy this school

Posted January 03, 2014
Principal created this school a few years ago with an awesome team of teachers. The PTA is so awesome. They care about this school and have created so many great events. Fathers cook out, Mother's Day breakfast, movie night. Fun place for your kids.....snow day today.

Posted January 02, 2014
I have heard really good things about this school. I transferred my 2nd and 4th grader here from another close by school. What a difference. The school is the clean. The teachers keep me informed everyday of my child's work. They have a great teacher ms ferment who does orchestra every day at lunch and after school. I never thought my son would play the cello. This school is small and everyone is on their game. The first day I came I met with the principal and she shared the expectations for attendance and lateness and homework. The teachers are special too. Plus the PTA rocks.

Posted November 16, 2013
This is the best school. They do they best for all kids. The schol is very clean and is bright. The teachers and staff know the kids names and they help you when you need it. I luv the principal. The PTA is really good. Send your child there.

Baychester Academy 2

Posted November 15, 2013
Principle is a dictator !! not parent or kid friendly at all. These people obviously ( that wrote those review are staff worker) all she cares about is the $3,000 she gets (per child) a month for the special needs children in that school. She doesn't directly take care of anything! !!! She has people hanging on her coat tail to do it for her. She is very condescending. The school is clean and organized with some good teachers but if you have a special needs child..... Run the other way. Do your research!!!!!!

Baychester Academy 4

Posted August 23, 2013
Good school, well deciplined.well organized.School is only four years old.I have twoo kids in this school

Posted February 09, 2013
Wow!!!! I love this school. I feel really lucky to have this as my zoned school. They work really hard to ensure that students are safe. My kids love their teachers. The rooms are clean and beautiful. Ms Vonghan the principal is great she has built a great community. Everyone looks happy. They work hard. If you can send your kids here you won't be disappointed.

Baychester Academy
3500 Edson Ave, Bronx, NY  10466
Last modified Baychester Academy is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baychester Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top