Public charter
Bronx, NY

Green Dot Ny Charter School 2

Posted April 16, 2015
I called three times to get information on registering my daughter into this school and apparently the person who picked up did not have the best customer service knowledge. She told me to go on a website which to me was not much helpful and when I called again she was not able to help and was annoyed. We all have our bad days and hopefully in the future I will not experience this especially when considering my daughter to be a part of this Academy. This was only to register/apply........

Green Dot Ny Charter School 5

Posted January 24, 2012
I must agree, this school is excellent. Staff members care about the students and always have time to speak to parents. This school is one of the best schools in the Bronx.

Green Dot Ny Charter School 5

Posted July 18, 2011
This is my son second year attending Green dot NY Chater school, he will be attending the 10th grade this september. I like this school because it offers a challenging and vigorous academic program that perpares the students for college.The teacher are excellent they are alway able to meet with parents the principal is very envoled with his students, the parents and staff. This school setting is like a family envioment they know the student by their names not a number.

Green Dot Ny Charter School
600 Saint Anns Avenue, Bronx, NY  10455
Last modified Green Dot Ny Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Dot Ny Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top