Posted April 29, 2014
"I must be a failure of a mother" these were my thoughts throughout my child's kinder year. I was introduced to bullying in kindergarten. I wrote many letters and went to all the meetings, no changes.I received a life changing email "congrats your child has been accepted." She began to love school, no more complaints. Being a single working mom full time college student it was hard for me to be as involved as I wanted. The teachers at this school showed so much concern and dedication that it exceeded what I imagined a teacher could do. From the early morning tutoring n well after 5pm, calls about good behavior and to check on her. The dedication that they show is beyond words. The culture is inviting for parents, it's a culture where you can see that your child is the main priority for them and their success is the reason why everyone in this school sacrifices so much. Tears come to my eyes writing this. My baby went from being afraid to go to school and not knowing how to read to being upset when school is out and reading at a level I thought would have toke a lot longer for her to master. The school is Bronx 3, but it's not on the list. Owe them my child's future.

Posted September 26, 2013
My children come home excited about school and eager to go beyond z...this can only come from an amazing institution who's raised the bar on public education. Everyone is so professional and friendly and that is transmitted in all they do. Thank you SA for giving me the gift of educating my scholars.

Posted September 06, 2011
This is one of the safe havens in the Bronx. It's like I won the lotto!!!! Do you really know how ** hard it is to find an environment like this? This school must stay opened, or else I will file a report to the dept of ed

Posted June 30, 2011
This school is wonderful from the staff and the teachers they truly make you feel like family they make sure that you and your childs concerns and questions are meet and answered. The teachers are always available to assist you with matters pertaining to your childs individual needs. And their teaching is by far fantastic.

Bronx Success Academy Charter School 1
339 Morris Avenue, Bronx, NY  10454
Last modified Bronx Success Academy Charter School 1 is a Charter school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronx Success Academy Charter School 1 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.