Posted January 10, 2012
I'm a recent graduate student in 2011. And I have nothing but nice things to say about the school. The teacher and staff are very hands on with every student and situations. I've been in this school since the 6th grade. And I must say it have a safe environment . The MGI program that they offer is very good as well. I would recommend this school to any parent or student. To add on to the excellence of this school. The students take college class as well as high school classes so they can graduate with a associate degree from hostos community college as well as they high school diploma

Hostos-Lincoln Academy of Science 0

Posted October 21, 2009
I graduated in 2008 and I'm very displeased to see that one of the main afterschool programs have been taken away. The Liberty Partnership Program (LPP) was something that all the student looked forward to Jose Encarnacion and Mayra Iglesas were two people who I loved to be around they always made you feel at home away from home. Jose bought culture to the school and Mayra, with her motherly sense, she always encouraged us to do the best we can for ourselves. LPP was a place to go when there no where or no one to go to. they have changed the lives of my friends and I. We are all now attending College. I'm now attending the largest evangelical University in the world studying to become a teacher of Spanish and history. LPP has helped me move one to greater things, and now other wont have that.

Posted September 18, 2009
the school is great for children to express themselves. If you are attending this school you must be high educated and well respectful.i think this is a great school and if you are excepted you are a lucky child. that makes me very lucky:)

Posted December 24, 2008

Hostos-Lincoln Academy of Science 1

Posted September 22, 2008

Posted June 14, 2008

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted November 21, 2005
This school is a great opportunity to enhance childrens's comprehension skills. On the downside, parents need to be more involved.

Posted June 05, 2005

Posted March 19, 2005
This is an amazing school the students all excel academically. The teachers are great and class sizes are resonable. For a school in the south Bronx there is a great diversity. There arent many sports. But plenty of afterschool academic clubs. Parents are very involved in the school. there is a PTA meeting at least once a month.

Hostos-Lincoln Academy of Science
600 Saint Anns Avenue, Bronx, NY  10455
Last modified Hostos-Lincoln Academy of Science is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hostos-Lincoln Academy of Science Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top