Bad
Good

My school is extremely corny & i wont to change school. My grades dropped & they don't have any extra after school activities

I'm a recent graduate student in 2011. And I have nothing but nice things to say about the school. The teacher and staff are very hands on with every student and situations. I've been in this school since the 6th grade. And I must say it have a safe environment . The MGI program that they offer is very good as well. I would recommend this school to any parent or student. To add on to the excellence of this school. The students take college class as well as high school classes so they can graduate with a associate degree from hostos community college as well as they high school diploma

I graduated in 2008 and I'm very displeased to see that one of the main afterschool programs have been taken away. The Liberty Partnership Program (LPP) was something that all the student looked forward to Jose Encarnacion and Mayra Iglesas were two people who I loved to be around they always made you feel at home away from home. Jose bought culture to the school and Mayra, with her motherly sense, she always encouraged us to do the best we can for ourselves. LPP was a place to go when there no where or no one to go to. they have changed the lives of my friends and I. We are all now attending College. I'm now attending the largest evangelical University in the world studying to become a teacher of Spanish and history. LPP has helped me move one to greater things, and now other wont have that.

the school is great for children to express themselves. If you are attending this school you must be high educated and well respectful.i think this is a great school and if you are excepted you are a lucky child. that makes me very lucky:)

Last modified Hostos-Lincoln Academy of Science is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.