Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Bronx Leadership Academy is one of the worst schools I have ever seen. I enrolled into this school on February 13th 2012 and I never enjoyed my learning experience because the kids often started fights with me for no reason. The students are very mean. The female students would slam lockers in my face and talk smack about me all the time. And I was always crying because I was sensitive. I was bullied and threatened at this school for 4 months until my graduation. I heard that Bronx Leadership is a good school from one of my mother's friends. But I guess there is a saying to not judge a book by it's cover you have to read inside and you will always discover. Don't be fooled by the good reviews of this school. I attended this school before and I should know how the kids are. The kids are very disrespectful and the teachers and school officials do favoritism.

nice school beautiful campus very large as there are acres of land there. state of the art learning environment for students with the latest in gymnasiums atleast 4 gym in the building, new modern cafeteria for students......the asst principal of the school is this beauty tall model like woman who is pleasant and beautiful....the only problem with the school is that there is no parking for teachers, teachers are forced to pay $10 a day to park cause bloomberg did not think to put parking for his teachers

Bronx Leadership Academy is an excellent school for many reasons. The school is very strict with uniform and academics, but the teachers are helpful and supportive. Every student can make their high school experience the way they want to. You have the option of taking advanced placement courses or grade level courses no matter your true level. School is comfortable and welcoming to newcomers, seniors are given a lot of freedom and responsibility. BLA has great, understanding teachers who want the best for all of their students. The student body is excited to learn, and full of pride and school spirit. Students learn how to take initiative for their own learning, because teachers give students options and freedom. Bronx Leadership Academy is a great school for a student on any level.

In September i will be a sophmore in Bronx Leadership Academy. The school is very fun,nice, and we focus on academics. Its the home of the future leaders and it supports the decisions we make when it comes up to our future. I love the uniform even though its kind of strict. The teachers also support you 100%, its a small school but you may learn to know everyone.

This is a very challenging school. My daughter is doing great. The teachers and the principle are caring.

Last modified Bronx Leadership Academy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.