Posted October 07, 2009

Ps 15 Institute For Environmental Learning 0

Posted September 15, 2009
hi i attend ps/ms.15 i am a senior ( 8th grade ) and i am in 802 this school rocks. i like that teachers help you to learn and other stuff like that. i am in alot of teachers classes like ms. lucky and mr. stealwaggon. this school is the best of the best.

Posted May 14, 2009

Posted November 21, 2008

Ps 15 Institute For Environmental Learning 3

Posted April 04, 2008

Ps 15 Institute For Environmental Learning 4

Posted January 05, 2007
- a former student
I am a former student of 15 about to graduate. PS/Ms 15 is amazing it has the most wonderful extra curriculum. band-Los cumbacheors, and an other chorus, track just won in 3rd place, a wonderful student council, service squad helps small children. also ms. griffen cares about all her students she remember each one by name. there are amazing teachers like ms. weems, mr.j, and ms. hillarad that has I have been there have care about every student. the actually care about what we learn. they call to see if we alright and give us there number to ask questions, or stay after school.

Posted October 19, 2005
- a former student
Hi everyone I am a graduate of P.S./M.S. 15 and all I have to say is that the school is great. These teachers prepare your children for the best. I can honestly say that I learned a lot. With the amount of homework given each night and their methods for preparing us for high school is what is helping me today in my new high school. With the help and support of all of my teachers I have been able to get into a great program called A Better Chance where I am now attending Eden Prairie High School in Minnesota. This high school is the best high school in the state and I made it. Without the help of these teachers I wouldn't. So trust me when is say your children will learn alot and and have many more opportunities with the help and support of these teachers.

Posted August 25, 2004
My daughter attended this school since it opened. It was opened before it was completed and there were no sidewalks and work was completed while the students attended. If it were not for the former Principal Mr. Anthony Warner and his staff which included the current principal Mrs. Griffin the students would not have made it. The reason there are not enough teachers is because many of them left to persue a job that would help them pay all the parking tickets they recieved courtesy of the District Manager at the time of Community Board 7 who put up no parking signs so the city could get more revenue out of a poorly paid staff. The staff put in extra hours at their expense to help educate the students and the family atmosphere was always inviting. I am the former PTA Co-President for two years and the school is great.

Ps 15 Institute For Environmental Learning 1

Posted September 01, 2003
This school has not enough teachers and there are not enough buses.

Ps 15 Institute For Environmental Learning
2195 Andrews Avenue North, Bronx, NY  10453
Last modified Ps 15 Institute For Environmental Learning is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 15 Institute For Environmental Learning Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top