Bronx, NY

Alfred E Smith Career and Technical High School 4

Posted November 24, 2014
I am an alumni from this school and in my time (class of 2006) the staff and trades they had were amazing. Just to leave high school with a degree is always amazing ...AES THE BEST!!!!

Posted August 16, 2014
The school is great but the administration doesn't communicate well with parents. Mrs Harris is the number one at fault for this, then has the audacity to put blame on me and my son. SMH..shame on you mrs Harris!!!! very upset and disappointed at you!!!!

Posted August 22, 2013
My son recently graduated from this school and with the new leadership I think they are headed in the right direction.It's a shame though they had to drop some of their programs.

Posted September 27, 2011
i think the school is a great place for kids to learn there place and good skills they can use in the future. it is quite a shame they are closing the school in 2 years or less. they have AMAZING teachers there and im not just saying that because my dad Mr.Lopez teachers there and has for 25 years going on 26 soon. the teachers give those kids who need a extra push i n life that push and you will see those kids goo very far in life . and always remember once a warrior always a warrior <3 d.c.l

Posted September 06, 2010
love the school dont have any problems.my son gets alone with everyone.lots of sports and the automotive class is great

Posted December 16, 2009
Alfred E. Smith is an excellent Vocational School. It has potential to be excellent in General. Unfortunately, many children do not appreciate this opportunity. I feel they should be more selective in who they admit into School. Perhaps if the screening process was better of if they expelled those who obviously do not want an education. These Students do not learn and are an obstacle to those who want to learn. I will hate to see this School Phase out. It really does have great potential.

Posted December 09, 2009
I am a junior in this school and I feel very safe surrounded by many good peers and teachers and because of this school I see a bright future ahead of me

Posted August 13, 2009
very good school my son enjoys going to this school.

Alfred E Smith Career and Technical High School

Posted November 21, 2008
I love this school. It has done alot for me.Im cools with most of the deans and teachers there. the students there are okay but could be better.

Posted May 30, 2007
great school and the best guidance staff in NYC

Alfred E Smith Career and Technical High School
333 East 151st Street, Bronx, NY  10451
Last modified Alfred E Smith Career and Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alfred E Smith Career and Technical High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top