Bronx, NY
Students enrolled: 2,707

Posted October 02, 2014
I'm a freshman at this school and i can honestly say its like what people say, its one of the worst High schools in the bronx. If you want to get a good education where you actually learn things go somewhere else. You hear teachers & other faculty members cursing, setting a bad example. Security guards and incredibly rude and so are other staff members. I barely learn anything and feel like this school needs MAJOR improvement! I'm seriously transferring for my sophomore year out of this HORRIBLE school!

Posted June 03, 2014
I was a student at this place. I had such horrible experience. I graduated & because of their lack of organization i never got my diploma & was accused of lying saying that I did. 1st they tell me I picked it up then they tell me they mailed it to me. In my years of this place I never received a phone call, email or mail. I truly believe since there is so many students in this school the teachers, councilors & staffs goes lunatic. They don't know how to speak with manner, always always looking for arguments & their attitude never stops. I'm a good quiet non trouble making student& even I didn't get any respect from them. I was even scared to speak with my councilor because of her rudeness attitude towards every one & she was always shouting. I feel like they dont try to understand us or help us understand them, they just want to control us how ever they like because they think they have the power to do so. I wonder why students are always fighting in that school, they pick it up from the behaviors of the teachers, staffs, security guards & councilors.

Posted July 03, 2012
Having graduated from Clinton in 1985 and when this school was all male has made me a fine young man. For those who send their children to this school and decide to hang out instead of learn and take advantage of its faculty should be ashamed. This was an awesome school then and I'm sure it continues to be a great school.

Posted June 15, 2012
this school is a very good with challenging in academics and every aspect of it.i wish to complete there.

Posted January 26, 2012
Dewitt Clinton high school is one of the worst schools in the bronx.The school has tried to have control over its students I personally feel they have lost control.I had a daughter graduate in2010 n it was some what ok the school.Now I have my second daughter in the school and she hates it she is trying to attend n focus on her education bit the students ,well alot of the students I think mostly go to have a hang out stop n a place to start trouble.Rite now I have a problem with trying to find another school my child is tired od being surrounded by bullies n fights every day.Its a sad thing there are great teachers n its a great envirorment but the children mess up all the hard work put into that school goals.I just feel very disappointed.To know the history how fabulius it was,and to see now its not such a safe school.

Posted April 06, 2011
This school has a great amount of advance, challenging academic programs. All the teachers are there to help; as well as the counselors. The MACY Honor Program is the best in the ares. There are really really really bad students but there are also geniuses. The only bad thing it the over crowding, but overall I love this school and hope to finish there.

Posted September 15, 2010
i like this school,it's a very nice school to be.MY aim is to finish in this school

Dewitt Clinton High School

Posted April 19, 2010
I love this school the teachers are wonderful and gives me good advise basa on my childs furture

Dewitt Clinton High School 4

Posted December 09, 2009
luv the school is my 3rd yr there and i am already getting ready 4 collage w.e i need help on i no that their is always some1 i can go 2 my teachers are great they care abut whats going on there is always something 2 keep us busy clubs teams they always have open activity i wouldn't have picked any other school d.w.c has given mi great opportunities

Dewitt Clinton High School 4

Posted December 01, 2009
Dewitt clinton high school is a good school, the best program of this high school is the macy honors program. My two daughter graducated there and some of the young student in my church and all of them have gone to college and are now graduating. Macy honors is the program

Dewitt Clinton High School
100 West Mosholu Parkway South, Bronx, NY  10468
Last modified Dewitt Clinton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dewitt Clinton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top