Bronx, NY

Jhs 151 Lou Gehrig 4

Posted September 08, 2009
This school is great I love it. This is my senior year and I'm having a super time. All the teachers and staff are great. The best teachers are Ms.Carwile and Ms.Williams

Jhs 151 Lou Gehrig 2

Posted January 28, 2006
The effort some of the primary teachers is duly noted. They try their best to control and teach children whose sole purpose is disrupt and interfere with the learning process. The afterschool days during the holidays are a blessing and I thank God for the teachers and staff that give up those days to allow parents to continue to work and not have to leave their children unattented.

Jhs 151 Lou Gehrig 3

Posted December 01, 2005
This school is good for my child.The teachers are acting right with the children and they have masters degrees.The two best teachers I think is there is Mrs.Arebamen & Ms.Morales!

Jhs 151 Lou Gehrig
250 East 156th Street, Bronx, NY  10451
Last modified Jhs 151 Lou Gehrig is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jhs 151 Lou Gehrig Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top