Bronx, NY

Posted October 08, 2013
From the first dsy I walked into 181 with my son I have no regrets. The Principal and staff are very understanding. The atmosphere and environment is very warm and friendly. The teachers are awsome. I would recommend this school

Posted August 04, 2013
P.S 181 has so much to offer to the students both academically and social development. The teachers are doing an outstanding job and the principal is very dedicated and involved. Great staff, great school gives - outstanding results. keep up the good job.

Is 181 Pablo Casals 4

Posted August 30, 2012
I am going back to ms181 in september im going to be in eighth grade. I would like to say the other 2 years in the school were fun with the summer and winter carnival, and all the dance events and those days were we dress up in pajamas and stuff, best days. But to be honest their are some days in which children are bad, but as long as you keep away, they wont bother and you will be fine. :D

Posted May 28, 2010
each night i have been on the school website learning more and moree about the school each day. i love the clubs and our schedules for school. :D i still cant wait till september

Is 181 Pablo Casals 0

Posted April 17, 2010
I like this school because they have several technological initiatives that allows parents to keep up with homework, their chid(ren)'s academic performance and a forum for open communication with the teachers.

Is 181 Pablo Casals 4

Posted March 26, 2010
This school is the best you could ever go to. The teachers are always helping you out and making sure you are on top of your work!

Is 181 Pablo Casals 3

Posted January 16, 2010
Mr.Rap is the only good teacher in the school

Posted August 08, 2009
M.S. 181 is the best school ever! Just because it may seem the school is in a 'bad' neighborhood, doesn't mean all the children are bad. I just think it's stupid on how the teacher's are rating us.

Is 181 Pablo Casals 3

Posted November 08, 2008
this school has gotten horrible i mean the kids that are excepted here is terrible this use to be a wonderful school but it has flipped itself around and is now a horrible school mr warnock is a good principle but he cannot control those kids and miss grogan is the best dean you can ever have she workswith the students

Posted June 25, 2008
M.S. 181 is a good school all of my four years there were fulled with laugher and things that will help me along the way into highschool. im proud to say that there wasn't a day where i felt i wasnt good enought to do better in my class and in my grades. each and evryone of my teacher made the effort to make sure all of my work was done and and all of my projects were done. they all helped each student in my school to make something out of themselfs, and to make our families proud of us.

Is 181 Pablo Casals
800 Baychester Avenue, Bronx, NY  10475
Last modified Is 181 Pablo Casals is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 181 Pablo Casals Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top