Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
Dear ms.garcia and ms.diaz thank you so much for everything you guys did for my daughter majidah pady for all the support you guys gave us and the wonderful time and memories you guys created with majidah... love u tons

Ps 1 Courtlandt School 5

Posted December 09, 2015
This is my oldest's second year and my middle one's first year at this school and i am just enchanted with how great the teachers are with their students and towards the parents...my daughters are been taught so much very quickly...the staff at the office and the security guard are so welcoming, they make you feel like we are all one huge family. The school is always so clean and everything so organized i have nothing negetive to say about p.s001

Ps 1 Courtlandt School 1

Posted October 21, 2014
A current display of a lack of professionalism, and an ambiance of no accountability which is consistent with reports of the principals and can be found even in an online article by Merrow. It seems that parent are solely responsible for the failures of the children, but when they pass I do not see the parents receiving recognition.

Posted January 26, 2010
I do not think that P.S 1x is a good school. My daughter is in first grade here and i believe that the homework given to her daily is beneath first grade level. She was attending charter school but after we moved i decided to try public school. I actually attended public school when growing up and never had any complaints until now. I can clearly see the difference between Charter and Public schools (Wow!) . Regardless of the area i believe every child is entitled to a good (decent) education and P.S 1x is far behind. Iam usually not one to complain but when it comes to my daughter recieving an good education i must step up. This school seems unorganized and some teachers seem withdrawn. The only positive opinion that i have of the school ; is that they offer a variety of after school programs

Posted September 15, 2009
I love P.S. 1X because 2 of my children use to attend and they really recieve a good education. I also love P.S. 1X because I have been working there for 21 plus years and I give my all to the school. The children that attend P.S. 1X are like my own children and we really put the children and the parents first. We are not in the best of areas, but our children and families are the best.

335 East 152nd Street, Bronx, NY  10451
Last modified Ps 1 Courtlandt School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 1 Courtlandt School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top