Bronx, NY

1 star

Ps 9 Ryer Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2014
This is one of the worst schools in the bronx. The teachers do not help the kids at all. My son goes here and they call me everyday for the smallest things. I am a working parent so I can't just drop everything and come get him everytime the teacher can't handle. The principal is unprofessional and the staff seems to be afraid of her. I will be so happy when my son gets out of this school and into a better one. If you can do not send your kids here trust me.

Ps 9 Ryer Avenue Elementary School
230 East 183rd Street, Bronx, NY  10458
Last modified Ps 9 Ryer Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 9 Ryer Avenue Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top