Bad
Good

Ps 11 Highbridge 1

Posted September 10, 2015
On the day of registration the school had all of us in the blazing heat of 90 degrees outside for 3 hours and with a attitude everytime some one ask a question the next day same thing but with a pouring rain with all the kids wet I just think they need a better system to registers kids and more polite with parents and kids their customers service is lacking

Ps 11 Highbridge 3

Posted November 27, 2012
My daughter has attended PS11 since pre-school. Iwas pleased by the services with which she was provided until she reached the 3rd grade where she was physically and emotionally abused by a special education teacher. I demanded recourse and answers and were given insufficient in both areas. This teacher was NOT sufficiently disciplined and is still teching 2yr. later. My child now attends fourth grade and despite this incident she has recieved satisfactory services in a tough environment. I find that most of the teachers are loving, caring and concerned. I blame the inadequacies of the NYC board of ED. for retaining these dealing teachers who are not fit to teach in any classromm and this must be address, not by agencies and government, but by us, The parents. We must become or remain involved. Education is our children"s future!!!!!

Ps 11 Highbridge 5

Posted September 11, 2006
I have been very impressed by this school and it's staff. I have had my son at both the Annex and the Main building - the staff at the Annex was excellent - especially my son's two teachers Ms. Keeshan and Ms. Harris. My son started at the Main building this year and I am again expecting great thinsg from this school and it's staff. More information to come as the year proceeds - best wishes parents!

Ps 11 Highbridge 4

Posted December 07, 2004
An excellent school. The teachers maximize the time they have with their students and the time they take to prepare lessons is apparent in what the student brings home.

Ps 11 Highbridge 2

Posted September 13, 2004
Staff in the lunchroom should show more patience and tolerance for the children. They treat them harsh because they are not their children. They need to respect them if they want respect.

Ps 11 Highbridge 1

Posted January 27, 2004
I do have a child on that school... The part of the annex. It's the best, but it does look like a correctional school. They got rats on the lunch room and liks. The behavior of the students are unaceptable. I'm presently looking for a better school for next year. I do not recomend PS11 to no one.

Ps 11 Highbridge
1257 Ogden Ave, Bronx, NY  10452
Last modified Ps 11 Highbridge is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 11 Highbridge Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top