Ps 11 Highbridge 2

Ps 11 Highbridge 3

Posted June 01, 2008

Ps 11 Highbridge 5

Posted September 11, 2006
I have been very impressed by this school and it's staff. I have had my son at both the Annex and the Main building - the staff at the Annex was excellent - especially my son's two teachers Ms. Keeshan and Ms. Harris. My son started at the Main building this year and I am again expecting great thinsg from this school and it's staff. More information to come as the year proceeds - best wishes parents!

Ps 11 Highbridge 5

Posted May 11, 2005
- a former student

Ps 11 Highbridge 4

Posted December 07, 2004
An excellent school. The teachers maximize the time they have with their students and the time they take to prepare lessons is apparent in what the student brings home.

Ps 11 Highbridge 2

Posted September 13, 2004
Staff in the lunchroom should show more patience and tolerance for the children. They treat them harsh because they are not their children. They need to respect them if they want respect.

Ps 11 Highbridge 1

Posted January 27, 2004
I do have a child on that school... The part of the annex. It's the best, but it does look like a correctional school. They got rats on the lunch room and liks. The behavior of the students are unaceptable. I'm presently looking for a better school for next year. I do not recomend PS11 to no one.

Ps 11 Highbridge
1257 Ogden Ave, Bronx, NY  10452
Last modified Ps 11 Highbridge is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 11 Highbridge Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top