Bronx, NY

Ps 28 Mount Hope 3

Posted April 18, 2014
This is my son's first year there, and so far I am pleased with the school. His teacher is g kid and always pushing them to learn a as well as her assistant. I am looking forward for my twins to attend as well.

Ps 28 Mount Hope 1

Posted January 14, 2014
WORST SCHOOL... The school lacks everything a successful school would need. Teachers are horrible, education is beyond horrible. Teachers send the students home with homework that was not reviewed in school. Complete disorganization within the school. It has got to be the worst school in District 9. The board of ED refuses to shut it down and refuses for the students to transfer out as well. I wouldn't give the school a star if that were possible. This is my daughters first year in that school and I'm hoping it would be her last if I can get her transferred out. I've fought with the ridiculous District not to have her enrolled in the zone school but of course a parents concern over the horrible school in the zone doesn't matter. The school in general needs a complete 360 in order to succeed. Including the horrible office staff that seem not to know anything and a complete new group of teachers that just don't want a paycheck.

Ps 28 Mount Hope 1

Posted September 09, 2013
PS.28 is the worst school in the Bronx the teachers are horrible the students misbehave and they basically don't let the students eat anything don't send your children here unless you want them to be tortured

Ps 28 Mount Hope

Posted March 09, 2010
this school needs an afterschool program!

Ps 28 Mount Hope
1861 Anthony Avenue, Bronx, NY  10457
Last modified Ps 28 Mount Hope is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 28 Mount Hope Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top