Posted August 24, 2010
I was reading my daughter's 8th grade history book and it talked about William Lloyd Garrison and I remembered that was the name of my elementary school 40 years ago. I am glad to see that this school is still on of the best! Congratuations to the students and staff.

Ps Ms 31 The William Lloyd Garrison 1

Posted June 26, 2009

Ps Ms 31 The William Lloyd Garrison 1

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted November 01, 2007
This school is one of the best schools in the borough in my opinion. The teachers are very interested in the students level of achievements and goals. The curriculum is that of a private school in my opinion. They offer lots of programs for the children to participate in, such as chess, music and ballroom dancing. I think this is wonderful. I helps our children feel goods about learning. I appreciate each and every teacher at PS/MS 31. Thank you for taking such a great interest in our children.

Posted October 28, 2007

Posted November 21, 2006
- a former student

Ps Ms 31 The William Lloyd Garrison 4

Posted March 23, 2006
As a graduate of the school some decades ago, I would say that the curriculum is sturdy. My duaghter currently attends the school and she loves it. The influx of learning the different parts of the world and languages spoken there are tremendous.

Ps Ms 31 The William Lloyd Garrison 4

Posted August 13, 2005
This school is working towards being a top school , but is not yet there. The higher the grade, the more innovative the curriculum. The Chess-in-School program is provided to all of the students. Musical instrument instruction is sparse, given to only handful of children. If you have a bright child who performs well academically, this is one of the better public schools of the district. The teachers are of good quality. However, the principal is not receptive to parental input, be it from the PTA, or an individual parent.

Ps Ms 31 The William Lloyd Garrison 3

Posted June 29, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 26, 2003
This is a great school for your child to excel in. The curriculum is excellent in the ESP program. The principal, Vice and teachers are creative and dedicated to achieving excellence. I highly recommend this school.

Ps Ms 31 The William Lloyd Garrison
250 E 156th St, Bronx, NY  10451
Last modified Ps Ms 31 The William Lloyd Garrison is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps Ms 31 The William Lloyd Garrison Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top