Bad
Good

Ps 32 Belmont 2

Posted July 07, 2016
After taking my daughter out of Catholic School to save money, I put her in this school since it was the zoned school. For the first 3 months, all seemed well. She was excelling in her classes, her teacher gave me good feedback on her progress. Then after the Christmas break, I noticed a change in my daughter. She was sad a lot and seemed to be in her own world. In January, when she returned to school, she'd always complained about being sick and couldn't go to school. After a week of this behavior, I questioned her. What's going on. She broke down crying. One of her classmates had tried to look down her sweatpants. I immediately requested a meeting with the principal. I was told she was busy and the assistant principal spoke with me. She told me that she'd schedule a meeting between the boy's parents and myself. After a couple of days of her not getting back to me, I went back to the school and confronted her. She told me that she had already spoke with the boy's parent's and they seem like wonderful people. She said that she could not believe that their son would have done anything to my daughter... My response, so you can tell whether a child is good or bad just by looking at their parents? She said well, he comes from a wholesome family. What the hell was she trying to say? Some boy tried to look down my daughter's pants but because he comes from a 2 parent household that means that he could do no wrong? I dragged my daughter from that school and enrolled her back in Catholic School. I refuse to have my child in a school with leadership that calls her a liar because she doesn't come from a family composition to the their liking...

Ps 32 Belmont 1

Posted September 29, 2013
We started great but now after a new principal took over the school is a mess. School started Sept. 9 and this is the day that I have not seen my child's teacher. 5 teachers left!!! The school is not organized anymore. They want to force you to buy their own uniforms with the school logo for $10 for shorts sleeves only. The principal have not done a meeting with the parents about this and she wants to do the things her way. Research about this school before putting your kid in there.

Posted September 21, 2012
this is my son last year at P.S. 32 Belmont, this school is great my son rally enjoy going to this school and i love the way this school runs

Posted August 12, 2011
my child goes here i love this school my child has been here since 1 grade and all the teachers are nice and always get the parent involved they are one of the best i love that they have swimming the children are good and behave i would tell anybody to apply to this school!

Posted November 20, 2010
Ms. Locasto have been an excellent teacher! She deserves a medal for helping these kids so much and for having so much patience!

Ps 32 Belmont

Posted November 12, 2010
caring staff, amazing opportunities for students...LIKE the chorus appearing on the VIEW for Whoopi Goldbergs birthday today!!

Posted September 26, 2010
This is an excellent school. My son is learning so much and I am very thankful to the teachers and staff of P.S. 32.

Posted September 02, 2009
This is a very good school, the teachers actually care about the students. I love this school

Posted April 01, 2009
This is the best school ever! My daughter had a very wonderfull time in her classes. She has been there 6 years! this is the best school!

Posted January 23, 2009
this school is so good and excellent! the teachers give students a good education.

Ps 32 Belmont
690 East 183rd Street, Bronx, NY  10458
Last modified Ps 32 Belmont is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.