Ps 32 Belmont 1

Posted September 29, 2013
We started great but now after a new principal took over the school is a mess. School started Sept. 9 and this is the day that I have not seen my child's teacher. 5 teachers left!!! The school is not organized anymore. They want to force you to buy their own uniforms with the school logo for $10 for shorts sleeves only. The principal have not done a meeting with the parents about this and she wants to do the things her way. Research about this school before putting your kid in there.

Posted September 21, 2012
this is my son last year at P.S. 32 Belmont, this school is great my son rally enjoy going to this school and i love the way this school runs

Posted August 12, 2011
my child goes here i love this school my child has been here since 1 grade and all the teachers are nice and always get the parent involved they are one of the best i love that they have swimming the children are good and behave i would tell anybody to apply to this school!

Posted November 20, 2010
Ms. Locasto have been an excellent teacher! She deserves a medal for helping these kids so much and for having so much patience!

Ps 32 Belmont 0

Posted November 12, 2010
caring staff, amazing opportunities for students...LIKE the chorus appearing on the VIEW for Whoopi Goldbergs birthday today!!

Posted September 26, 2010
This is an excellent school. My son is learning so much and I am very thankful to the teachers and staff of P.S. 32.

Posted September 02, 2009
This is a very good school, the teachers actually care about the students. I love this school

Ps 32 Belmont 4

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009
This is the best school ever! My daughter had a very wonderfull time in her classes. She has been there 6 years! this is the best school!

Posted January 23, 2009
this school is so good and excellent! the teachers give students a good education.

Ps 32 Belmont
690 E 183rd St, Bronx, NY  10458
Last modified Ps 32 Belmont is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 32 Belmont Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top