Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 3

Posted January 16, 2014
I have a third grader and a child in pre-k and I must say that this school is very unorganized. Unorganized within their own staffs and departments. When you need help and you go to the main office, they seem to be lost with a simple question such as how do I apply for kindergarten. My third grader has been blessed with outstanding teachers thus far, but it seems that the school leadership and organization continue to fail.

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 4

Posted February 22, 2011
I graduated from P.S. 33 in 1949 having gone through the old learning process that WORKED! It was a great school then and I hope it still is GREAT!

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 0

Posted August 17, 2009
This school is an excellent school! My child is bilingual and the principal with her teacher helped me and my child to do go to ESL classes. Ms. Salcedo and Ms. bright are ecellent teachers and so is the principal. The prinicpal is always there to help us bilingual parents and immigarnt parents. it is the first school that you can see and meet with the principal

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 0

Posted August 17, 2009
I have no problems with the is school. I was a student and i see lots of improvements. the children have so much more that when i came to this school. the teachers and Ms. Santos the Principal are so nice. They are very bright peopel and they treat you very special. They don't make you feel umcomfortable like some other schools.

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 1

Posted July 27, 2009

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 1

Posted May 08, 2009
P.S.33 is the worst school my child has ever went to

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 5

Posted March 29, 2008
As an alum, I have to say that this school really does care about your future. Even though it's an early time in one's life, I truly believe that these teachers really care about their students.

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 2

Posted February 22, 2008

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 5

Posted January 12, 2008

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 3

Posted May 25, 2007
Overall, the school is fine. I mean the parents can become more involved with their kid's work. But the after school programs are a lot of fun for the kids, they get to be creative and go on trips.

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight
2424 Jerome Ave, Bronx, NY  10468
Last modified Ps 33 Timothy Dwight is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 33 Timothy Dwight Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top