Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I want to thank Ms. Lopez my daughters' kindergarten teacher. She was excellent and always made sure that the children understood what they were learning. Now my daughter is on her way to first grade and hopefully she gets a great teacher like she did in kindergarten.

Amount of homework: Agree

I have a child in kindergarten and by the time we got to January my daughter was able to read to me. Just because the teacher made it here business to teach these students.

I have a third grader and a child in pre-k and I must say that this school is very unorganized. Unorganized within their own staffs and departments. When you need help and you go to the main office, they seem to be lost with a simple question such as how do I apply for kindergarten. My third grader has been blessed with outstanding teachers thus far, but it seems that the school leadership and organization continue to fail.

so far the teacher are doing great job; but the staff that work on the office doesn't know how to work with people.

I loved this school , it gave me sooo many memories. I disliked Ms. Eleutiza and Ms. Jackson, they were annoying. I miss Mr. R and Ms. Ramona. An unforgettable experience there :)

I graduated from P.S. 33 in 1949 having gone through the old learning process that WORKED! It was a great school then and I hope it still is GREAT!

This school is an excellent school! My child is bilingual and the principal with her teacher helped me and my child to do go to ESL classes. Ms. Salcedo and Ms. bright are ecellent teachers and so is the principal. The prinicpal is always there to help us bilingual parents and immigarnt parents. it is the first school that you can see and meet with the principal

I have no problems with the is school. I was a student and i see lots of improvements. the children have so much more that when i came to this school. the teachers and Ms. Santos the Principal are so nice. They are very bright peopel and they treat you very special. They don't make you feel umcomfortable like some other schools.

P.S.33 is the worst school my child has ever went to

As an alum, I have to say that this school really does care about your future. Even though it's an early time in one's life, I truly believe that these teachers really care about their students.

Last modified Ps 33 Timothy Dwight is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.