Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Without the teachers the students wouldn't learn. My daughter was lucky to have one of the best teacher

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 04, 2016
I have a child in kindergarten and by the time we got to January my daughter was able to read to me. Just because the teacher made it here business to teach these students.

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 4

Posted May 04, 2016
My daughter is in kindergarten and I am thankful for the teacher that she was given. This teacher makes sure her students stay in the right path...

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 3

Posted January 16, 2014
I have a third grader and a child in pre-k and I must say that this school is very unorganized. Unorganized within their own staffs and departments. When you need help and you go to the main office, they seem to be lost with a simple question such as how do I apply for kindergarten. My third grader has been blessed with outstanding teachers thus far, but it seems that the school leadership and organization continue to fail.

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 3

Posted October 29, 2012
so far the teacher are doing great job; but the staff that work on the office doesn't know how to work with people.

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 5

Posted September 21, 2012
I loved this school , it gave me sooo many memories. I disliked Ms. Eleutiza and Ms. Jackson, they were annoying. I miss Mr. R and Ms. Ramona. An unforgettable experience there :)

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 4

Posted February 22, 2011
I graduated from P.S. 33 in 1949 having gone through the old learning process that WORKED! It was a great school then and I hope it still is GREAT!

Posted August 17, 2009
This school is an excellent school! My child is bilingual and the principal with her teacher helped me and my child to do go to ESL classes. Ms. Salcedo and Ms. bright are ecellent teachers and so is the principal. The prinicpal is always there to help us bilingual parents and immigarnt parents. it is the first school that you can see and meet with the principal

Posted August 17, 2009
I have no problems with the is school. I was a student and i see lots of improvements. the children have so much more that when i came to this school. the teachers and Ms. Santos the Principal are so nice. They are very bright peopel and they treat you very special. They don't make you feel umcomfortable like some other schools.

Ps 33 Timothy Dwight 1

Posted May 08, 2009
P.S.33 is the worst school my child has ever went to

2424 Jerome Avenue, Bronx, NY  10468
Last modified Ps 33 Timothy Dwight is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.