Ps 35 Franz Siegel 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Where did you get such a score for leadership? What use to be an outstanding leader is now just a followed of a junior administrator, who sees supervision as do as I say not as I do. Negitivity reigns supreme. Test scores are now more important than the students taking the tests. Too bad, it took years to build 35 into a model school to see it being torn down.

Ps 35 Franz Siegel 5

Posted March 25, 2010
I transfered my daughter to this school middle of last year. She went in the school very bumpy . She is now in the fourth grade and is doing great the complete staff from this school are very friendly and the teachers are great they treat the children like friends and not like a teacher. Love it

Ps 35 Franz Siegel 3

Posted February 25, 2009

Ps 35 Franz Siegel 5

Posted October 02, 2008
I recently had my little girl transfered there to do the 4th grade and not only do I love my daughter loves it. Yes she loves going to school and learning which is what they do they learn because these teachers actually teach and they care about each and everyone of their students and push them to learn. I am so greatful to everyone at PS 35 for showing my little girl what school is truly about.

Ps 35 Franz Siegel
261 E 163rd St, Bronx, NY  10451
Last modified Ps 35 Franz Siegel is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 35 Franz Siegel Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top