Bad
Good

I have had 5 children attend this school and all 5 where treated with respect by everyone from administration to school aides. Thebonly reason my youngest will not graduate from 5th grade at 36 is because I moved away .

My daughter had been at 36 since pre k and is now in 3rd grade. The school overall is great compared to the others in the surrounding areas. The new principal is following the great programs that Ms Rivera implemented for so many years. The education is good and the resouces they have to help the kids are wonderful. They even provide saturdays prep classes for the State Exams. My oldest daughter attended Catholic school and the behaviour is not better than public school.

Ps.36 is a good school and we came from a private school. I had wish I known about this school sooner.

My daughter is in the fifth grade this year. She has attended P.S. 36 since the pre-k. All of her teachers have been exceptional. I love the school's atmosphere, their love of learning and the family unity. I am so proud that my child attends this school.

This school has the best staff of teachers and volunteers and is very family oriantated I am ver satisfied with my childs grades and up coming in this school I had another child in this school he is know 15 and in h.S. And he is doing very good so I give it a dumbs up and 5 stars!

My son is in kindergarden there now. He loves his teacher. We just moved from Florida and I was worried about the schools here. I have heard horror stories about them. But this school makes me feel like my son is safe and he is learning so much. I want to thank his teacher Ms.Caro.

I have my 3 boys attending P.S 36 and I am extremely happy that I made the choice of registering them in that school. All 3 of my boys are doing great and all in the honor roll. Mrs. Rivera along with the rest of the staff have all the kids well being and education in mind. I have never met a principal who knew all her students by name. It was a great school when I attended and it's an even better school now.

My son attended PS 36 from 1st to 6th grade and he received a great education. The teachers he had were wonderful. Mrs Rivera was wonderful. I know they would be proud to know that he has been selected for the Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence Middle School Edition. Thanks to all of the teachers that had a hand in his success so far.

i transfered my daughter to ps 36 from cs 102 and the improvement is major! in less than 1 mth they were able to inform me that my daughter was in need of tutoring and was not meeting their standards whereas in her previous school they claimed whe was right on target which i knew whe wasn't. they offer great programs, are organized and keep you posted on your child's prgoress. i'm very happy that my daughter is attending this school but most of all she's happy too.

Wonderful I was a student their and I loved it Jacqueline Medina Garcia

Last modified Ps 36 Unionport is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.