Posted May 16, 2014
Love this school, this is one of the best school here in the south Bronx, My son is expected to graduate this year! I highly recommend this school!!!

Posted January 24, 2014
I had my child enroll to the Pre K program at PS 043 this past September and i couldn't be happier with the improvement ive seen in my child's learning. I feel that the PreK program is rigorous and will help your child excel in the areas needed. The only thing that the school lacks is extracurricular activities like music , etc.

Ps 43 Jonas Bronck 4

Posted November 03, 2013
I attended PS 43 back in the 1960's and I remember this school and its wonderful teachers. I joined the military and I am now retired. My education in the Bronx was my great starting point and I always wanted to help students like me by sharing the world with them. Today I am an instructional assistant and I am helping students that were like me discover the world and opportunities that they have. Thank you PS 43!

Posted September 24, 2012
I attended PS 43, grades 1-6 from 1950-1956. It was a wonderful school then and it sounds like a great school still. Mrs. Solberg was my 1st grade teacher and my brother's as well. In 4th grade I had Phoebe Schwarz who was very concerned for my family and me. I wish she was still with us. Now, I live in California and I'm 68 years old. It's been a great life and it all began at Jonas Bronck!

Posted January 16, 2012
P.S. 43 X is an extraordinary educational institution. The Principal is an outstanding leader in the field in that she embraces what is best for her faculty in optimal Professional Development and her students for curricular innovations. Over the past three years P.S. 43x has developed a school-wide effort in the field of Emotional Intelligence and has established a collaboration with Lehman College to promote this very important concept.

Posted January 16, 2012
Excellent Administrative leadership in that Emotional Intelligence for both teachers and students is a focused goal.

Posted October 23, 2009
P.S. 43 has teachers who truly have the best interest of their students at heart

Posted October 14, 2009
I love PS 43 because we are all dedicated staff gear towards the same goal 'Students' success'.

Posted October 12, 2009
It' has dedicated staff members which are always willing to put children needs first.

Posted October 08, 2009
I love P.S. 43 because we are like a family unit. We are also safe, respectful and responsible.

Ps 43 Jonas Bronck
165 Brown Pl, Bronx, NY  10454
Last modified Ps 43 Jonas Bronck is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 43 Jonas Bronck Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.