Bad
Good

Posted February 06, 2013
I remeber when i first started kindergarten here in 2007. Its been a while because i moved when i was in 3rd grade to a different state. That school is totally awsome! They have a library and a playground and a mural that can amaze your eyes. All the teachers I had from K---3rd was the best teachers of the school. You I give this school a 8/10.

Posted December 17, 2011
I remember going to this school back in 1996. Wow such a long time ago. It was a great school then.

Posted March 01, 2011
WOW! I remember going to this school back in 1999 to 2004. Amazing school. From the teachers to the environment. The beautiful murals. I remember that everyday spent in that school was just spectacular. The learning environment was the greatest. I can say that my elementary days were well spent with inspiring and dedicated teachers. The greatest! JUST Magnificent. :)

Posted April 12, 2010
My daughter has been there since kindergarten and now she in 5th and I must say thats a great school I love all the staff there.. They help the children and make them understand and vert easy people to talk to

Posted May 21, 2009
I would like to say the school is a great school. The teachers are very easy to talk to and they are very open-minded, outstanding. But you have to realize not all depends on the teachers and principal, but the parents who are involved with their children to make a better education for them. The teachers provide homework not for the children only, but for the parents to get involved with their child s education. They all empower the children so they can become proactive and diligent with their education. I know all this because I am an involve parent who have a son who attend the school.

Posted January 07, 2009
My two children attend to this school and is excellent, the teachers are great and proffecional, the principal is fantastic and is so involved in everything.The school environment is safe and disciplined. PS 47 makes learning fun. Mrs Infante.

Posted October 15, 2008
Both of my children attend this school and I feel that we can do more for this school . the school should have more aids there to help our children. More programs. But my more concerned is our crossing guard they need to have more traing . But i do I to say is that the school is trying hard

Posted August 22, 2007
PS 47 has a great principal and has been bringing in quite a few new teachers who are really dedicated and intelligent. There is still a portion of ps 47's staff that is resistant to change and can be a bit monotonous with their strict adherence to union rules. The school is trying hard in a devolping community to create strong learners in their students. One downside may be the number of students and the size of the school.

Posted March 21, 2005
This school offers what I believe to be standard levels of academic programs. Programs such as their after school program, I do not find valuable. It seems to really be a 'day care' atmosphere. Being a parent in this school for two years I have not seen children offered music. Sports, well if you concider hop scotch and jump rope sports. ART, is different, everywhere you go in the school, art is. In the class rooms, in the hall ways. I feel the level of parent involvemnet in this school is good. In the 2 years I've been at this school, I have seen large turn -outs on teacher/parent nights, and constant flyer hand outs for upcoming events. Some of which come with a required parent signature.

1794 East 172nd Street, Bronx, NY  10472
Last modified Ps 47 John Randolph is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.