Bronx, NY
Students enrolled: 1,078

Posted February 06, 2013
I remeber when i first started kindergarten here in 2007. Its been a while because i moved when i was in 3rd grade to a different state. That school is totally awsome! They have a library and a playground and a mural that can amaze your eyes. All the teachers I had from K---3rd was the best teachers of the school. You I give this school a 8/10.

Posted December 17, 2011
I remember going to this school back in 1996. Wow such a long time ago. It was a great school then.

Posted March 01, 2011
WOW! I remember going to this school back in 1999 to 2004. Amazing school. From the teachers to the environment. The beautiful murals. I remember that everyday spent in that school was just spectacular. The learning environment was the greatest. I can say that my elementary days were well spent with inspiring and dedicated teachers. The greatest! JUST Magnificent. :)

Posted April 12, 2010
My daughter has been there since kindergarten and now she in 5th and I must say thats a great school I love all the staff there.. They help the children and make them understand and vert easy people to talk to

Posted December 20, 2009

Posted July 20, 2009

Ps 47 John Randolph 1

Posted June 05, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
I would like to say the school is a great school. The teachers are very easy to talk to and they are very open-minded, outstanding. But you have to realize not all depends on the teachers and principal, but the parents who are involved with their children to make a better education for them. The teachers provide homework not for the children only, but for the parents to get involved with their child s education. They all empower the children so they can become proactive and diligent with their education. I know all this because I am an involve parent who have a son who attend the school.

Posted March 29, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009
My two children attend to this school and is excellent, the teachers are great and proffecional, the principal is fantastic and is so involved in everything.The school environment is safe and disciplined. PS 47 makes learning fun. Mrs Infante.

Ps 47 John Randolph
1794 East 172nd Street, Bronx, NY  10472
Last modified Ps 47 John Randolph is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 47 John Randolph Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top