Posted September 28, 2013
WENT TO P.S. 48 FROM 1952-1959 WON THE PROGRESS AWARD IN AT GRADUATION IN 1959. HAD GREAT TEACHERS AND MADE MANY FRIENDS HERE. LOVED THAT SCHOOL.

Ps 48 Joseph R Drake 1

Posted July 31, 2013
This school is bad walk away if you can. I do not know how this school can get 5 stars on this website. I had 2 children in this school. One both are not trouble makers. But both of them have been pick on for the whole year in the school. And lunch time is like jail time at a prison.

Posted December 05, 2012
I went to this school in the 60's. The teachers were awesome. I learned to speak grammatically correct English and I also got my love of reading from these great teachers. Thank you so much.

Posted December 02, 2009
this school was the best thing that ever happen to me and my sons i hope this schools stays for years and years

Posted August 02, 2009

Ps 48 Joseph R Drake 4

Posted June 21, 2009

Ps 48 Joseph R Drake 0

Posted December 02, 2008
Great school! I had wonderful teachers there during the 60's. I'm so glad to see the school online and that it is still functioning after all these decades. I hope it continues for decades to come.

Ps 48 Joseph R Drake 0

Posted June 28, 2008
excellent school with excellent teachers and a history of having famous graduates. The one drawback is that as great as this school is ,it has NO Alumni association which is a great shame as they are only interested in the here and now

Ps 48 Joseph R Drake
1290 Spofford Ave, Bronx, NY  10474
Last modified Ps 48 Joseph R Drake is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 48 Joseph R Drake Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top