Bronx, NY

Ps 57 Crescent 5

Posted September 08, 2013
My school is very understanding with my daughter's illness. They listen to what I have to say and they are very helpful all the time.

Ps 57 Crescent 4

Posted August 01, 2013
When I went to that school I didn't know a word of English and then when I graduated I was the valedictorian. This school is awesome!! The teachers care about the students and they guide them to the right educational path . LOVE THAT SCHOOL

Ps 57 Crescent 1

Posted September 27, 2008

Ps 57 Crescent
2111 Crotona Avenue, Bronx, NY  10457
Last modified Ps 57 Crescent is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 57 Crescent Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top