Posted August 09, 2014
I am a teacher at PS 62 and I know the school is handled very well. The teachers are a tight knit group that have implemented successful strategies to raise student achievement. We have a low turnover rate and most teachers are happy!

Ps 62 Inocensio Casanova 3

Posted September 08, 2011
I live in the area and work with some of the children whom attend P.S. 62. With my experience I feel like this school can use a little work.

Posted September 04, 2011
With the exception of 1 teacher they have there whom which they are aware is a problem each year with harassing, insulting & bullying students... the school works very well over all.

Ps 62 Inocensio Casanova 1

Posted March 22, 2011
This school is the worst when it comes to comunicating with the parents, and is also the worst when I call the office and ask to please transfer my call to a teacher or someone else in the school the people in the office are really rude is you are asking them for money or something I hate this school and child is not attending in this school next year.

Ps 62 Inocensio Casanova 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I worked at PS.62 for 4yrs as a Family Associate for the PreK program and my son also attended PS 62 and had the best teachers while he was attending this school.

Posted February 11, 2010

Posted January 21, 2009
My daughter currently attends PS 62 and I am well pleased with the academic and classroom enviornment. The teachers are well equipped with the knowledge and compassion in teaching the children. My daughter has been here for two years now and I absolutley love the teachers for there hard work and committment to the children. I would like to see more extra curricula activities, music, chess, yoga, more dance classes, but over all the academic enviornment is excellent and my child has learned a great deal. The security could do a little more rearing especially in the morning. For general ed student this school is good , if the child is special needs and has an IEP there is not much available for speech and certain classifications such as 12:1 but overall the academic and learning enviornment is great.The safety of the school in general is descent

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted June 19, 2008

Ps 62 Inocensio Casanova 3

Posted July 09, 2006
I think the school is improving despite others think. I also think that they should have PTA meetings for those parents who cannot make it in the morning.I just think that they need more challenge for those students who are advanced and to control more of the behavior in the schools.

Ps 62 Inocensio Casanova
660 Fox St, Bronx, NY  10455
Last modified Ps 62 Inocensio Casanova is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 62 Inocensio Casanova Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top