Bad
Good

The teachers and asst principal is not educated. My child is very a very bad time here. Also there was a shooting in fro y of the school hey never send home a letter or nothing ....Anything they do with our kids no letters are sent home

I have two kids,there some of the assistant principal's are very rude and they have their preference and I believe they don't like blacks,there's no discipline in the school

I am an alumni from this school from when it was also a junior high school. Now my daughter is enrolled in the first grade there. She is having trouble with her reading and I find that all though the school does not offer after school or tutoring sessions, they are working with her during the regular school day. She has improved significantly over the last few weeks. Her teachers (some which I personally know from years of being in the community) are very supportive and are doing there best to help her. I believe that in every school and in every class you find students who are not willing to cooperate and teachers who don't really want to be bother, but in my experience I have to say that the effort put in by my daughter's teacher is excellent.

I am in the process of removing my kids from P.S. 67. My kids are in 1st and 2nd grade. The school does not have many resources for the students; for example; I don't think my kids have ever been to a computer lab there ever. There are some teachers that do care about the education of the students but some do not. It is a constant battle to keep the kids away from disruptive kids. There seems to be an overall lack of making the school better.

Last modified Ps 67 Mohegan School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.