Bad
Good

Ps 67 Mohegan School 3

Posted March 17, 2009
I am an alumni from this school from when it was also a junior high school. Now my daughter is enrolled in the first grade there. She is having trouble with her reading and I find that all though the school does not offer after school or tutoring sessions, they are working with her during the regular school day. She has improved significantly over the last few weeks. Her teachers (some which I personally know from years of being in the community) are very supportive and are doing there best to help her. I believe that in every school and in every class you find students who are not willing to cooperate and teachers who don't really want to be bother, but in my experience I have to say that the effort put in by my daughter's teacher is excellent.

Ps 67 Mohegan School 2

Posted March 28, 2008
I am in the process of removing my kids from P.S. 67. My kids are in 1st and 2nd grade. The school does not have many resources for the students; for example; I don't think my kids have ever been to a computer lab there ever. There are some teachers that do care about the education of the students but some do not. It is a constant battle to keep the kids away from disruptive kids. There seems to be an overall lack of making the school better.

Ps 67 Mohegan School 2

Posted August 24, 2005
This school is listed as an underachieving school in the bronx. It does not provide any quality academic programs, nor do the teachers have any real interest in the students learning the substandard curriculm. Troublesome students are left to disrupt the class while the helpless teachers just stand idly by.

Ps 67 Mohegan School

Posted March 31, 2005
I disagree with the great review this school is getting when I as a parent tried to get help for my son because he is having trouble in reading & math & the school did not help. he then failed and stood in the 3rd grade, now my son is still having trouble in reading & math and i have to pay for outside help from a learining center, which I shouldn't have to. I am not recieving any help from the school until I said I would go to the region, for help. so overall I am not happy at all with the school base support team.and there lack of help.

Ps 67 Mohegan School
2024 Mohegan Avenue, Bronx, NY  10460
Last modified Ps 67 Mohegan School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 67 Mohegan School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top