Bad
Good

Ps 70 Max Schoenfeld 4

Posted November 19, 2015
The teachers are great and address the parents concerns. Also they gave a great team I'm the speech dept

Ps 70 Max Schoenfeld

Posted April 27, 2010
I absolutely love going to work everyday! Sometimes some my colleagues might annoy me but I brush it off. My job entails educationg the youth. I'm not here to make friends and if I do, great if not that's ok too. I'm here for the children.That's what lets me LOVE my job!.

Ps 70 Max Schoenfeld 5

Posted May 21, 2009
Working in this school has truly made me feel like I am making a difference, my students are so willing and eager to learn, it's a wonderful experience!

Ps 70 Max Schoenfeld 1

Posted December 16, 2004
There are few good teacher in this school, however I consider they missed a lot of classes. I really think that our children deserve much better. There is anybody how take care of our children while waiting for their teacher (gym, cafeteria) who oversee for my child. Children figthing over each other, going out after their parents left them inside the building.

Ps 70 Max Schoenfeld 5

Posted November 27, 2004
I belive this school has great teachers who cares and work together with the parents and student to get their best. Principal and teachers really pull together as a team. I have my daugther enroll since first grade and i don't have any complaint they have been very supporter.

Ps 70 Max Schoenfeld
1691 Weeks Avenue, Bronx, NY  10457
Last modified Ps 70 Max Schoenfeld is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 70 Max Schoenfeld Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top