Posted June 20, 2014
staff is terrible. gossipy and very petty people teaching here. beware parents! try to get a teacher with some respect for you to talk to you. stuck up and very unprofessional!

Posted May 10, 2013
My son has been attending this school for the past three yrs..I am so disappointed with the way the teachers,principals,and staff handle certain situations..There is so much bullying going on that I don't feel my son or any other student is safe here..The thought of taking my child out has cross my mind various times,but the hope of things improving and the outstanding grades he gets is why I haven't done so.I wish more parents can get involved and speak up..These are our children and this is their future..School is suppose to be fun and educational,not tormenting or stressful..PS75 needs new principals and staff nice the ones that are there now are not on their job..My son has one more yr to go and I just hope that things can improve..if not I'm going to have to take him out just like various parents have done with their children...THE BULLYING NEEDS TO STOP..TOO MANY ACCIDENTS AND TOO MANY CHILDREN ARE GETTING HURT!!!!!SOMEONE HELP THIS SCHOOL

Posted March 02, 2012
My son is only in the first grade and I fear that if he stays in this school any longer he wll not get the proper help he needs to succeed in a school environment. The staff runs on a like or dislike form of effort whether its towards another teacher, parent or student. I really dont like leaving my son there every morning. Nobody is willing to take any responsiblity for anything. His teachers dont give homework on weekends yet wants to hold the child over based on academic level due to behavior. There are 14 boys and 2 girls in this class which causes a great inbalance. Bottom line, as a parent you are on your own, dont expect too much help from here. With the exception of Ms. Gonzales and Ms Guzman, the passion of schooling is not on these grounds. I do my part. Next year, he will not be attending this school even if I have to move. This is from a single mother with one child and a bachelors degree.

Ps 75 0

Posted May 11, 2010
My son is on the autistic spectrum and has been in this school since kindergarten. He has come a long way because of the dedication of his therapist, teachers and principal. He will be attending inclusion in Sept for 3rd grade and this would not have been possible without their hard work.

Ps 75 4

Posted January 29, 2010

Posted October 16, 2008
This school is horrible, you send your child to school everyday hoping he will be safe, this is not the case with this school your child is not safe at this one, i have seen the school aides become rough with the kids, most of the kids are bullies, and this school does not have a strong bully policy, there is not one day where i feel safe with my son there, the attendance guy is very rude and sarcastic, the only person that has helped me and that tries to help everyone is the parent coordinator Ms. Gonzalez... The bottom line is don't send your child to this school...

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted May 15, 2007

Ps 75 4

Posted April 28, 2007
Good school. Great teachers.

Posted June 27, 2005
The principal Mrs. Garcia is not very friendly. The staff is rude. The children in this school curse and fight often. This school needs help desparetely. The school staff are too busy gossiping that they do not realize other parents are walking right in to the school, next time it could be a person harming your children. No air conditioners in most classes. The lunch staff do not watch children being hit and abused by other children. They need new staff that will care about the children and a new system. This is why the schools are failing. From a parent who is getting her child out of P.S. 75 fast.

Ps 75
984 Faile St, Bronx, NY  10459
Last modified Ps 75 is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 75 Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top