Bad
Good

My son attends P.S. 88 and is in his third year at the school. P.S. 88 have a warm and learning environment for its children. I personally like that teachers and staff members are responsive and extremely diligent when it comes to structuring the children for the learning of the future. All demonstrate good guidance for parents battling the issue with a child whom has a learning disability. The Principal appears to be caring and also loyal to the staff members and most importantly to the children of P.S. 88. If I had one thing that I would like to add/change about this particular school would be school's involvement/engagement with the outside community.

My daughter is in her second year at Middle School 88. The principal has a task force that works together to ensure the success of the students and the school as a whole. Parents were given the opportunity to work with this team. The teachers seems highly motivated and is concerned about their students. They also work to ensure that each child gets the opportunty to get extra help if needed

My son attended this school for k and first grade i was not so sure about this school untill my son got switched into an inclusion class that is when i met Ms.Cherry and Ms.Trapani they kept me posted on everything regarding on my son progress .Sad to say my son won't be attending that school next year i hope my son has a wonderful experience in his new school i want to thank this two teachers for really showing interest in my child.

My daughter attended this school for K and 1st grade and I must say that her and my experience with this school was outstanding. Her two first grade teachers Ms.Cherry and Ms.Trapani were amazing they always kept me updated on all her progress and kept her motivated to keep learning Im sad that she wont attend there next year due to the fact that we have moved. I hope her next school is as good as P.S. 88.

Last modified Ps 88 S Silverstein Little Sparrow School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.