Posted October 24, 2013
My son attends P.S. 88 and is in his third year at the school. P.S. 88 have a warm and learning environment for its children. I personally like that teachers and staff members are responsive and extremely diligent when it comes to structuring the children for the learning of the future. All demonstrate good guidance for parents battling the issue with a child whom has a learning disability. The Principal appears to be caring and also loyal to the staff members and most importantly to the children of P.S. 88. If I had one thing that I would like to add/change about this particular school would be school's involvement/engagement with the outside community.

Posted June 21, 2010
My daughter is in her second year at Middle School 88. The principal has a task force that works together to ensure the success of the students and the school as a whole. Parents were given the opportunity to work with this team. The teachers seems highly motivated and is concerned about their students. They also work to ensure that each child gets the opportunty to get extra help if needed

Posted November 15, 2008

Ps 88 S Silverstein Little Sparrow School 0

Posted July 25, 2008
My son attended this school for k and first grade i was not so sure about this school untill my son got switched into an inclusion class that is when i met Ms.Cherry and Ms.Trapani they kept me posted on everything regarding on my son progress .Sad to say my son won't be attending that school next year i hope my son has a wonderful experience in his new school i want to thank this two teachers for really showing interest in my child.

Posted July 23, 2008
My daughter attended this school for K and 1st grade and I must say that her and my experience with this school was outstanding. Her two first grade teachers Ms.Cherry and Ms.Trapani were amazing they always kept me updated on all her progress and kept her motivated to keep learning Im sad that she wont attend there next year due to the fact that we have moved. I hope her next school is as good as P.S. 88.

Posted May 21, 2004
The quality of this school is fair. I'm not going to say excellent because there is always room for improvement. My daughter's teacher is very, very qualified, she keeps parents updated on the childs progress in the class. The school itself is very small which is great only from k-3 grade. I know people that have to wait a long time to enroll their child if they are not enrolled on time. This just tells you the parents in this neighborhood know the high quality of this small school.

Posted February 15, 2004
My son was at this school for 2nd and 3rd grades. My experience was excellent. The principal Mr. J Fisher was a real fair person, always listened what we had to say and worked out any matter. I never had any problems with the staff, very approachable like Mr. Fisher. Is a cute small school. I will recommend this school as a good one.

Ps 88 S Silverstein Little Sparrow School
1340 Sheridan Ave, Bronx, NY  10456
Last modified Ps 88 S Silverstein Little Sparrow School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 88 S Silverstein Little Sparrow School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top