Bad
Good

My daughter attends prek program at this school and I believe is great . she's happy and excited to tell me what she learned each day And I get amazed how much her vocabulary has grown so much. she gets home excited to do homework also, at the beginning of the year her transition from home to school was easy thanks to the teachers their patience and understanding made her comfortable and safe and excited to go back everyday . Overall I am pleased with this school so far the teachers and assistant principal are always there to help out and greet student and parents everymorning with a positive attitude.

Does this school except 3 year olds turning four in January I am looking for a school in the Bronx to put my three year old school.Any help anyone?

The principal is very enthusiastic, has good potential in keeping the school successful at reaching their goals and keeping an A standard.

This a great school with a caring faculty and PTA. However it lacks much off the needed funding for programs such as music and art classes.

I remember when I began going to this school seven or so years ago...I remember all the good times with the faculty. The teachers are so cool, they are always fun to be around with. Most importantly I loved being at the school. Maybe people made fun of me, but the school it self... being there made me happy. I was content with the that. If you are some parent thinking of placing your son/daughter in this wonderful school, I suggest you do so. Thanks to this school I am enrolled to George Jackson Academy ( also another great school to look into)

My daughter entered this school in the first grade. She was reading at a -A level in October. The teacher immediately noticed and expressed her concern. the school worked alongside with me the entire year to make sure my daughter got the help she deserved. I love the open door policy the school has offered its parents. I cant say enough about this school, its great!

Last modified Ps 93 Albert G Oliver is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.