Ps 100 Isaac Clason 1

Posted May 20, 2013
The office staff was pretty rude and unorganized. The first day of registration none of the necessary paperwork was put together and most of the school staff was unaware that registration for kindergarten had even started. There were no signs posted throughout the school about registration.Comments were made about the finances of parents from "the area" which mainly consists of low income housing. Overall very disappointing and not the great school it used to be over 20 years ago. Definitely going to seek out other options for my child. I want a school that believe in my child and not categorize or judge based on where he lives. Just because we live in a high poverty neighborhood, it does not mean we should just give up and deem the children failures. These years are crucial and will help set up the foundation for learning and success and the negativity I witnessed is not productive.

Posted May 23, 2012
I though to enroll mi child in a private school but a close friend of mine told me that this school is excelent better that any private school. The principal teachers, parents, and the security lady, everyone are involved in their education, behavior in the positive way and caring about our children. My son is 5 years old and in three weeks will be his graduation from kindergarden, he did not go to pre-k last year and for that reason i was concerned and worried when he starts this school year, but Mrs. Kramer help him to believe on himself and guided us to continuing that help at home and we did it... He can read he loves Math and the most important HE LOVES GOING TO SCHOOL....we are a great team. Thank you Mrs. Kramer, Mr. Chaltman, Parents-Teachers Association (PTA) and The Security Lady. we will continue the journey through our kids' success.God bless you all..

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted January 06, 2009

Posted October 04, 2008

Posted July 11, 2008

Posted May 20, 2008

Posted May 19, 2008
My daughter had attended private school for 2yrs, before attending P.S. 100. While in private school she was lacking in her studies and was very unhappy because her teacher would single her out of activities due to her 'learning abilities' That's how they would label her when ever she did not get excel in a subject area which I think is unfair. However since her transfer to P.S. 100 I've witness a major turnaround. She enjoys reading, doing her homework, she shows a great deal of interest when it comes to school and she constantly brags about her classmates and more importantly her teacher Mrs. Feliciano. My daughter's teacher classroom is a place where children want to be and learn. In addition, Mrs. Feliciano treats her student fairly and with respect. I wish their were more teachers like her . I am proud of my daughter's achievements. Yeah Mrs. Feliciano

Posted December 12, 2007

Posted December 24, 2006

Ps 100 Isaac Clason
800 Taylor Avenue, Bronx, NY  10473
Last modified Ps 100 Isaac Clason is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 100 Isaac Clason Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top