Bad
Good

My kids went there last year and we transferred they said my kids couldn't read well and gave them baby books only they didn't have security my kids passed the gifted and talented and were reading 6th grader novels I reported the parents not signing in at the annex and the dangers of cars I suggested cones and more stop signs for the fire drills that have children crossing a busy street it was when I went for training to be a volunteer I received a letter I was band for bogus lies and allegations I keep a water dispenser in my living room and one day my child came home and stuck her mouth on the spout in said where did you learn that? she said no we just drink it like that so it don't spill.. I asked the school why they said that I need to provide cups for the class I said no I'll bring one Sturdy water bottle for my kids only I can't afford to provide for the school all the fountains are broken in the school and all season kids have to go back and fourth in the cold to the main building rain sleet or snow most times with no coats terrible school low grades low expectations

My son attends P.S.103, and if it wasn't because of his intelligence , coupled with getting help when he needed it, he would be heading for a failure. I think the teachers do not care enough. They do not take enough pride in what they are supposed to do as teachers. The staff is rude and lack integrity. The security in the school is lacking and the security staff tend to be rude as well.

I have two children attending this school, so I think it is a very good school, good teachers and a great principal. When a parent decides to send his son to school alone and something happens on the road can not blame it on the people who work there, as parents we have responsibilities, like helping our children and not blame it on school staff or teachers, when things go wrong, also the education begins from home, please support our school .

I am new to this this website so my comment is kinda old. I went there for 1st grade and my mom pulled me out of that school for second because she found out that it was failing school. They taught things that you suppose to learn in kindergarten. I remember me and my friend John always to get in trouble for talking because we already new the work. The first graders was not even in the school we was in like a big box with classrooms. Now I am going to 8th grades honors because of: P.S.41 M.S.144 I wrote my review for both school just look for the day July 4 2013 Hopefully this review was helpful

How appropriate that an 8th grader who went to this school has written a review with not a single piece of punctuation in it. His teachers must be so proud. Good job, Mr. Jacobs!

they do not challenge students or keep track of them they let my daughter leave school by her self and she is only 6 years old i found her in the street the water fountains are all brokeyou dont have to sign in unauthorized nameless parents assist the school and students they are given keys to the school as well water is 50 cents in lunch room only uniform is three color yellow blue or maroon your choice cars drive in and out of the playground/parking lot if you complain they will build up false reports they said my children cant read i had them retested and found out they read very well passed theyre grade level teachers loose homework and say that it wasnt done they are mean to children when you not looking if you dont wear sneakers rain sleet or snow you fail gym

I used to go to this school I was part of the graduating class of 2010 and I'm in 8th grade now when i went to this school it was great although i didn't do great the teachers were good most of the time unless you made them mad then you would either get detention or your parent called although after that the teachers respected you and helped a lot and they have a great robotics team i was part of lead or used to be lead Mr.Jacobs i have no information about it but it was a great after school program and we actually won some competitions in the making and i have a medal to prove it.

I was wondering what the color of their uniform is. My daughter will be starting in september and i want to start buying the school supplies.

My Father is The Principal of This School right now & he is doing a FANTASTIC Job!! i am sorry tht some of these reviews say tht the school is too "strict" it is a matter of discipline tht a child need 2 better them selves in their future life.your doing a GREAT job Daddy!

My daughter is a PS 103 student since first grade, she is in fourth grade now. I am satisfied with her progress and the care the school staff provide to the children. PS 103 is a great school

Last modified Ps 103 Hector Fontanez is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.