Posted September 01, 2013
throughout all 5 years in this school is amazing me and a couple of our friends helped this school it has excellent programs and theatre trips an opportunities i recommend this school

Posted August 06, 2013
This school is good, my daughter's teachers did a good Job with the Kids, ms. Tagani and ms. Cedrola keep doing a exelent Job.

Ps 105 Senator Abraham Bernstein 2

Posted May 09, 2013
I am very disappointed with this school. I went here years when I was a child and I thought it was ok, but now that I have my child there I want to transfer. This school is clearly overcrowded and the children are paying the price. My child's teacher is very disorganized, always forgetting to give my child their homework or losing it. There is virtually no communication between me and this teacher. The only time the school reaches out to a parent is to complain or say something negative. They wait till report cards come out to tell you that your child is doing poorly in a certain area, when if you would have known about it earlier you could have worked more closely with your child. For kindergarten they don't have anything fun for these kids. I know schools in the south bronx that offer more recreational/electives than this school. An utter disappointment.

Ps 105 Senator Abraham Bernstein 1

Posted July 18, 2012
This school is not worth it, if you can try your best and take your child to a surrounding school its quite hard do to zoning but it can be done.The principal is rude and most teachers are there just for a check.

Posted June 29, 2012
My daughter maya ross loved her teacher 3-317...ms smith and ms racanelli ...THANK YOU SO MUCH she went from 43 percent on ela reading to 78 percent and from 72 percent on math to 92 percent and is fresh and ready to go for 4th grade ....i think ps105 is one of the most underrated schools in our zip code...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK STAFF AND STUDENTS HAVE A HAPPY SUMMER AND SEP WE GET BACK TO WORK

Ps 105 Senator Abraham Bernstein 1

Posted February 07, 2012
This school is lacking any leadership from the principal and some of the staff is unmotivated to do any good work. It looks like they are there to collect their checks and nothing else metters... but then the principal is not a person to motivate them...

Ps 105 Senator Abraham Bernstein 4

Posted July 11, 2011
I must admit that I am very happy with PS 105. I think that the teachers are very motivating and accommodating to the student's individual needs. Extra practice sessions are held to help student pass the assessment exams, they are very informative with about your child's educational needs, improvements, school events, changes, etc. I am VERY disappointed that the school no longer has challenge classes. I think that this sets back students who are more advance that others and makes them less excited about school. My daughter truly enjoys school and looks forward to attending school every day, but she seem a little bored this pass year and was not that motivated. She had an excellent teacher this past year, but when all students have to learn the same thing at the same pace, it s a little difficult. I hope they implement that system in the school again. I think it would bring more to the school.

Ps 105 Senator Abraham Bernstein 0

Posted October 11, 2010
This school has made vast improvement since the new principal (Mr. Eustace) has taken the reins. We have an excellent group of caring and proactive teachers. Let's help them keep up their good work!

Ps 105 Senator Abraham Bernstein 2

Posted June 15, 2010
This school is not doing very well, there great teachers on board, but the principal is too busy making the shchool yard into a botanical garden, instead of trying to extend the size of the building or if that wasn't possible then he should of made a play ground the children, like that they can have recess outdoors instead of indoors.

Posted May 09, 2010

Ps 105 Senator Abraham Bernstein
725 Brady Avenue, Bronx, NY  10462
Last modified Ps 105 Senator Abraham Bernstein is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 105 Senator Abraham Bernstein Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top