Ps 106 Parkchester 0

Posted November 10, 2010
This school offers a structured environment for young students that fosters a love for learning. The school staff is caring and instills a level of trust with the parents. I love this this and for these reasons, i am voting for PS106X.

Posted March 03, 2010

Ps 106 Parkchester 3

Posted February 17, 2010

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted April 29, 2009

Ps 106 Parkchester 4

Posted December 23, 2008
I noticed several of the negative reviews are three years old. I think much has changed over the years. I moved to the Bronx in 2007 and enrolled both my boys one in the 3rd grade and the other in kindergarten. I am very pleased with the school. I think 106 is doing wonderful and the staff that I have met are dedicated and committed to helping the children succeed. (Thanks Ms. Ortiz, Scott & Leder) What I like: 1. The Hundred Book Challenge 2. The Stars Reward What can improve? The school administrators welcome of parents/guardians. For schools to succeed parents must be involved and not just through letters but allowing and encouraging parents to visit schools. I think they should have parents either teach for a day or do career day this would really re-enforce the partnership between school and home

Posted December 18, 2008
I believe in public school system, but I'm learning that it's probably the best for my child. In this school is always something. I think from what I was reading here that is negative is absolutelly true multiply 5 times. I child is above average and is bored in class and is beeing constantly punished for that and my child is not getting anything out of it. I'm working with the teacher to better this situation. The teacher is open to help, so I hope it will get better.

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted May 04, 2008

Ps 106 Parkchester
2120 St Raymond's Ave, Bronx, NY  10462
Last modified Ps 106 Parkchester is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 106 Parkchester Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top