Ps 109 Sedgwick 5

Posted September 07, 2009

Ps 109 Sedgwick 5

Posted October 10, 2008
I love this school this school did not only attend to my needs as a student but had many extracurricular activities available to students after school and this eventually led to my involvement in a drama class for the school. And Ms.Schweitzer the former principal of the school was great and she was always trying to make than enviornment for the students comfortable and fun. My teacher who I had for 4 consecutive years was the best teacher i have ever had. She greatly prepared me well for my present school and my life has been great and I would like to thank both her and 109 for placing me in the situation I am in today and I hope this school will be a place of intellects in the years to come. However one thing I wish all public schools should do is stop censoring what teachers say.

Ps 109 Sedgwick 4

Posted July 22, 2008
this was a really good school and the teachers are execellent!!!

Ps 109 Sedgwick 3

Posted June 24, 2005

Ps 109 Sedgwick 3

Posted August 26, 2003
Be careful when choosing a school for your child(ren). This school is ok but needs improvement.

Ps 109 Sedgwick
1771 Popham Avenue, Bronx, NY  10453
Last modified Ps 109 Sedgwick is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 109 Sedgwick Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top