Bronx, NY

Ps 110 Theodore Schoenfeld 4

Posted August 17, 2014
My school is a fairly good school.There are some teachers that are very caring above and beyond the call of duty. I have had the pleasure of working with two such individuals. The school tries hard to work for the students and parents . They keep you abreast as to whats going on>

Ps 110 Theodore Schoenfeld 5

Posted June 26, 2011
I like the school for my son!!! But as a parent you must stay active!!! This school care about the students education!!!

Posted May 06, 2010
This school is very well lite and clean. When you enter to school or go into the hallways, its so quiet. I'm so happy my daughter is in this school.

Posted September 30, 2009
The school is a top performing school in District 9 and it has a lot of potential.

Posted May 11, 2009
this is the best public school you could your child to. i recently attended this school and i am now in the 7 grade at a bad school. well all i can say is that the teachers are very determined and they have also set high priorities to help these children grow and be strong. they help you, basically when ever you need help theres no such thing as no. and last the teachers would set their mind to help the kids learn and they try to make learning fun. because of this school i got an scholarship in second grade to attend a program at horace mann and i took that scholarship so now i end up very smart. i thank all my teachers who got me where i am now. (ms.bridgewater,ms.jimenez ms.ryan,ms.aborchie,ms.fagan and ms.newbauer) i also thank other old priciples and staff (boo the new one they're not good)

Ps 110 Theodore Schoenfeld 5

Posted May 20, 2003
as a parent I'm very concern about my children education, I was not satisfied with the education that my children were receiving at another scholland I decided to transfer them to this school, the staff is excellent, teacher, no words need to be said,their learning ability is extremely high. Teachers are so well prepare,if there is something wrong they wil linform you. They are always open to see you. They are very concern about your child education also. Ms. Alvarez and Mr. Greenburg just thanks a lot. Moniquie Rivera

580 Crotona Park South, Bronx, NY  10456
Last modified Ps 110 Theodore Schoenfeld is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 110 Theodore Schoenfeld Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top