Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My experience has been very good with this school. it's obvious where they are making every effort to see that each child do well. They show compassion and empathy. I have noticed that among the staff.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I think that it would be good to have a little more homework , Just to refresh the brain from time to time .... Math reading , ELA, eta...

My son is now a 5th grader at PS111 and My older son attend the School as well, I'm also the PTA president as well here at PS111 , I Love the school and I love the chances with the School.

I do not know where to begin; ever since my child was in second grade the teachers and staff has made all type accusations towards my children, nieces and nephews. One teacher told my daughter boldly that she was going to be held back, in front of the entire class, not to mention she is only in 3rd grade. As a result, my daughter was and is fearful of the teacher; I didn t realize how distress my daughter was until I heard her praying on her knees (as I reiterate) please god let my teacher stop being mean to me and always picking on me in class. This was the last straw; I had a meeting with school staff and teacher about changing her class! It has been over a month and no adjustments have been made (and her teachers are still haunting over her like two evil witches. In conclusion, I am removing her from the school because this institution has been my worst nightmare. I can go on for months with the anxiety my family and me had to go through with this school!

Not a good school the principal mentally abuses her teachers, turning each one against each other.

this is a great school, my child has learned a great amount in her short time there. now she is going to first grade and i look forward to her new progress.

My son is in an inclusive setting in the 5th grade. He likes it but their is no support for the children having problem. If you make enough to pay for lunch than you can not get any tutoring offered in the school.

I attended this school for a couple of years & I think it`s a great school. The teachers really help out the students & are very nice & helpful

my son is in pre-k . I have to say I love this school . The teachers are great and are always there to help and listen . My son has learn so much and his behavior has improve as well he loves this school as well also the staff is oh so helpful and kind .

Last modified Ps 111 Seton Falls is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.