Ps 111 Seton Falls 1

Posted February 08, 2013
I do not know where to begin; ever since my child was in second grade the teachers and staff has made all type accusations towards my children, nieces and nephews. One teacher told my daughter boldly that she was going to be held back, in front of the entire class, not to mention she is only in 3rd grade. As a result, my daughter was and is fearful of the teacher; I didn t realize how distress my daughter was until I heard her praying on her knees (as I reiterate) please god let my teacher stop being mean to me and always picking on me in class. This was the last straw; I had a meeting with school staff and teacher about changing her class! It has been over a month and no adjustments have been made (and her teachers are still haunting over her like two evil witches. In conclusion, I am removing her from the school because this institution has been my worst nightmare. I can go on for months with the anxiety my family and me had to go through with this school!

Ps 111 Seton Falls 1

Posted December 06, 2011
Not a good school the principal mentally abuses her teachers, turning each one against each other.

Ps 111 Seton Falls 0

Posted September 02, 2009
this is a great school, my child has learned a great amount in her short time there. now she is going to first grade and i look forward to her new progress.

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted April 04, 2009

Posted July 04, 2008

Ps 111 Seton Falls 0

Posted May 27, 2008
My son is in an inclusive setting in the 5th grade. He likes it but their is no support for the children having problem. If you make enough to pay for lunch than you can not get any tutoring offered in the school.

Posted July 21, 2007
I attended this school for a couple of years & I think it`s a great school. The teachers really help out the students & are very nice & helpful

Posted April 11, 2007
my son is in pre-k . I have to say I love this school . The teachers are great and are always there to help and listen . My son has learn so much and his behavior has improve as well he loves this school as well also the staff is oh so helpful and kind .

Posted June 26, 2006
First, I would like to say the school is a very good school. If, indeed you are a parent who is interesting in good education, seton falls is the place to send your child. The principle is for the children. She loves and cares for them deeply. She makes sure they get the best quality of education their is, by having SES programs, after school, and music [playin an instrument]. She has over 7 different events for the children and their parents to enjoy each year. Her staff members work hand and hand. The teachers are very easy to talk to and they are very open minded. Then, you have the parent coordinator who is outstanding. She will make time for you and always give you genuine support. I know all this because I am an involve parent who have two sons who attend the school. I am very sadden, because my fifth grader is leaving this year.

Ps 111 Seton Falls
3740 Baychester Avenue, Bronx, NY  10466
Last modified Ps 111 Seton Falls is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 111 Seton Falls Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top