Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH PASSION AND PATIENCE BY SOME OF THE TEACHERS WORKING THERE. THEY DON'T HAVE PROGRAMS THERE ASSISTING STUDENTS WITH THEIR WEAKNESSES.AS A PARENT OF FEEL THEY DON'T CARE. I SPOKE TO THEM ON A COUPLE OF OCCASIONS ABOUT IT AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE YET.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

NO WAY, IF THEY DID, THEY WOULD HAVE MORE PROGRAMS FOR THEM AND LESS KIDS GETTING HELD BACK.

Effective school leaders: Disagree

NOT REALLY. IF IT WAS THERE WILL BE BETTER ROLE MODELS IN THE SCHOOL FOR THE KIDS TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

MAYBE 1/3 OF THEM IS. BUT THE REST MAKES IT HARDER FOR THE REST.

Amount of homework: Neutral

NEED TO GIVE MORE TO REINFORCE WHAT THE KIDS ARE LEARNING.

My experience has been very good with this school. it's obvious where they are making every effort to see that each child do well. They show compassion and empathy. I have noticed that among the staff.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I think that it would be good to have a little more homework , Just to refresh the brain from time to time .... Math reading , ELA, eta...

My son is now a 5th grader at PS111 and My older son attend the School as well, I'm also the PTA president as well here at PS111 , I Love the school and I love the chances with the School.

I do not know where to begin; ever since my child was in second grade the teachers and staff has made all type accusations towards my children, nieces and nephews. One teacher told my daughter boldly that she was going to be held back, in front of the entire class, not to mention she is only in 3rd grade. As a result, my daughter was and is fearful of the teacher; I didn t realize how distress my daughter was until I heard her praying on her knees (as I reiterate) please god let my teacher stop being mean to me and always picking on me in class. This was the last straw; I had a meeting with school staff and teacher about changing her class! It has been over a month and no adjustments have been made (and her teachers are still haunting over her like two evil witches. In conclusion, I am removing her from the school because this institution has been my worst nightmare. I can go on for months with the anxiety my family and me had to go through with this school!

Not a good school the principal mentally abuses her teachers, turning each one against each other.

Last modified Ps 111 Seton Falls is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.