Bronx, NY

Jhs 125 Henry Hudson 1

Posted July 01, 2012
Hello i will be new to this school so im only going to rate this school 1 star .There has been so much good comments about this school i dont know my opinion about this school yet. I hope i dont get bullied b/c being bullied is the worst . I hope this is a great school . Well lets see how it goes next year in Henry Hudson

Jhs 125 Henry Hudson 2

Posted August 13, 2010
I like this school. The teachers are great (but not all of them) but sometimes they give way to many homework. My son gets stressed out with all of the homework. Also, i don't understand the point of the uniform so I think there should be no uniform that the kids should wear what they like as long as it is not inapprpriate. Finally, you guys need to keep the school more clean and i reccommend you should put air conditions in the school.

Posted April 08, 2010
This school is the worst! the teachers, faculties, and staff do not communicate with the kids or the parents. It is unsafe, the kids are unruly, and there are no consequences for the kids who misbehave. I am very disappointed in this school and the staff. My son has been bullied, hurt in the eye, and spit in the face. And nothing was done. This school needs an over haul from the very top to the bottom..This school needs to be revamped! or closed!

Posted November 09, 2009
I'm currently in this school. It's great! everybody pretty much knows each other. most of the teachers are really cool. my opinion is that the school is awesome im and 8th grader , and one of the best teachers in the school is ms arrington!

Posted November 02, 2009
this school has its bad and good times but the education is good

Jhs 125 Henry Hudson 4

Posted October 01, 2008
I believe the school has come along way, and at first I had my doubts of letting my child attend the school. However, soon after meeting the principal Ms. Baran I learned new things. I love the communication they have with me regarding my very difficult child. Everyone needs second chances and I think this school does too.

Posted September 23, 2008
I actually love this school because they really care for us. the kids. I am an 8th grader in is125 and I really love it! They have great learning skills. the teachers tell you they love you. I say it's wonderful!

Posted April 23, 2008
i absolutely adored this school! the teacher's were awsome! they make shure no student was left behind. i absolutely recommend this school to any of the parents. if you want your child to succed in life. this is the school to start in. even though i left the school. i still miss the teacher's. and the staff was great! even the girls bathroom was awsome! i totaly recommend this school.as a student i've got the chance to expiriance it. and it's a great school!

Posted October 06, 2007
I love this school I especially love my new teacher Ms. O'connor. this school is the best!

Posted September 08, 2007
I've been to this school and I had great memorys there. I've learned many things and been introduced to new things. I had a great time in 6-8th grade and enjoyed every second of it. Jr.high is the first step to the future and teaches you what you will expect in the future. I'm in High school now in sophmore year, but I'll still miss this school and all the great memorys I had there. It may not be the cleanest school but once you get to know the school and the staff and people , then you will start loving it like I did!

1111 Pugsley Avenue, Bronx, NY  10472
Last modified Jhs 125 Henry Hudson is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jhs 125 Henry Hudson Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top