Jhs 125 Henry Hudson 2

Posted August 13, 2010
I like this school. The teachers are great (but not all of them) but sometimes they give way to many homework. My son gets stressed out with all of the homework. Also, i don't understand the point of the uniform so I think there should be no uniform that the kids should wear what they like as long as it is not inapprpriate. Finally, you guys need to keep the school more clean and i reccommend you should put air conditions in the school.

Posted April 08, 2010
This school is the worst! the teachers, faculties, and staff do not communicate with the kids or the parents. It is unsafe, the kids are unruly, and there are no consequences for the kids who misbehave. I am very disappointed in this school and the staff. My son has been bullied, hurt in the eye, and spit in the face. And nothing was done. This school needs an over haul from the very top to the bottom..This school needs to be revamped! or closed!

Jhs 125 Henry Hudson 1

Posted March 20, 2010

Posted January 28, 2010

Jhs 125 Henry Hudson 1

Posted November 19, 2009

Posted November 09, 2009
I'm currently in this school. It's great! everybody pretty much knows each other. most of the teachers are really cool. my opinion is that the school is awesome im and 8th grader , and one of the best teachers in the school is ms arrington!

Posted November 02, 2009
this school has its bad and good times but the education is good

Posted May 17, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
I believe the school has come along way, and at first I had my doubts of letting my child attend the school. However, soon after meeting the principal Ms. Baran I learned new things. I love the communication they have with me regarding my very difficult child. Everyone needs second chances and I think this school does too.

Jhs 125 Henry Hudson 5

Posted September 23, 2008
I actually love this school because they really care for us. the kids. I am an 8th grader in is125 and I really love it! They have great learning skills. the teachers tell you they love you. I say it's wonderful!

Jhs 125 Henry Hudson
1111 Pugsley Ave, Bronx, NY  10472
Last modified Jhs 125 Henry Hudson is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jhs 125 Henry Hudson Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top