Posted May 30, 2011
I love this school. I just to i just to be there in 5th Grade. Now im in 8th going to high school next year. -Nicorelys Rodriguez

Ps 130 Abram Stevens Hewitt 0

Posted September 05, 2009
I love P130 my son just graduated and my daughter is in the 5th grade PS 130 is great

Ps 130 Abram Stevens Hewitt 3

Posted May 02, 2008

Posted June 06, 2007
This school is Excellent! My niece attended this school for three years and she loved it. They have different activities the children can attend. The Principal, Teacher, guard and basically all staff members are pleasant to speak with. My cousin's three children attended this school as well, and his little still attends. They love this school! The principal really cares about the students and staff members. They recently built a beautiful playground for all the children to enjoy. To bad it's not my zone school; because I would have definitely put my son in this school.

Posted July 06, 2004
From the first day that my daughter started in the school it was obvious that the staff always made sure that all parents that walked through their doors were made to feel welcomed. Mr. Garcia is always trying to find ways to improve our kids not only with the three r's but to also become better people. He always tries his best to write the best proposal that will get a new program in the school. My daughter is in cheerleading and is learning the violin. Academically she is also doing great, she is reading at a third grade level and math she is at her level. Thanks to the staff and Mr. Garcia. I also had a daughter graduate in 2002 with great grades, and I have another one starting in here in september.

Ps 130 Abram Stevens Hewitt 4

Posted June 03, 2004
- a former student
I come from a very large family and I must say out of 10 of my brothers and sisters 8 attended PS130 and it was great then and better now. My daughter graduated from this school last year and there is not a day that she does not tell me how much she wishes she was there. Her teachesr throughout the years were wow, superb. Especially Ms. Scott what an incredible human being she is very professional, fun yet stern and most of all challenges all her students to get the best out of them. The name of the school does not say anything about the school, but the teachers who make it happen and make it real deserve all the merit. Congratulations Mr. Garcia for your fabulous staff.

Ps 130 Abram Stevens Hewitt 4

Posted December 30, 2003
Having my kids there was comforting rarely did I come across problems. When they did arise the staff were always willing to help resolve the situation. The teachers are all licensed and proficient in their skills. The after school programs are rich in arts and music. The school is always functioning to better the students and the parents by including the parents in the teaching and tutoring the students. Mr. Garcia does a lot for this school by writing petitions to offer new programs and inovataing trips for the kids to experience and learn new things.

Ps 130 Abram Stevens Hewitt
750 Prospect Avenue, Bronx, NY  10455
Last modified Ps 130 Abram Stevens Hewitt is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 130 Abram Stevens Hewitt Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top