Posted April 17, 2014
I love this school the teacher work very hard to keep our children on grade level and beyond.

Posted February 05, 2014
This school has a really positive culture. The students and staff are cared for and it shows.

Ps 138 Samuel Randall 4

Posted December 19, 2013
I just came from the school's Christmas show and it was great, teaching the children about the season is a wonderful thing. This school get everyone involved. Thanks I really enjoyed myself.

Posted November 24, 2013
This is my daughters 2nd year at P.S. 138. This year she is in kindergarten(Ms. Playter) and last year she was in the all day Pre K(Ms. Leopold). I am very happy with this school. She looks forward to class every morning. I drop her off knowing she is in safe nurturing hands and pick her up knowing she has learned something new to stimulate her love of learning. I am very impressed with her teachers. They work very hard to keep the day interesting and inspire learning.

Posted October 01, 2013
This school is horrible!!!!! The new assistant principal always has an attitude and so does a lot of the staff! The bullying is outrageous and nobody does anything about it! This school needs to be shut down ASAP!!!!!

Posted September 11, 2013
THIS SCHOOL SHOULD BE SUT DOWN ITS THE WORST THEY SAY THEY NEED PARENTS TO BE INVOLED BUT WHEN WE DO THEY DONT LIKE IT ESPECIALLY IF YOU QUESTION EVERY THING

Posted June 19, 2013
My son attends this school and I'm in the process of taking him out. This school has failed miserably and the kids are all failing. The only kids who are doing well are the "favorite" kids who are in the Sea Academy. It's the only good thing this school has. The 3rd grade test scores keep going down and down. KIDS ARE FAILING!!!!!

Posted June 03, 2013
my daughter attends this school currently and i must say that there needs to be more of an involvement when it comes to bullying. the assistant principle and the new dean do NOTHING to rectify a bullying situation that my child has gone through. Instead they wanted to hold my child accountable for reacting to a situation that Has been ongoing. on numerous of occasions i have been up there to try and rectify a bullying situation but little has been done on their end. There are some staff members that will go out of their way to make sure that something is done but when the head of the school is acting like it's nothing it becomes tireing. my daughter startedout in the SEA Academy class and is currently in the sea academy but because of the ongoing bullying in that school my child;s grades has begun to suffer. After this year is up i am going to transfer her out and send her to another school.

Posted January 02, 2012
THIS SCHOOL IS GREAT ACADEMICALLY I MUST BE HONEST I HAD 2 DAUGHTERS ATTENDING THIS SCHOOL UP UNTIL A WEEK AGO. ONE WAS IN KINDERGARTEN AND MY OLDEST IS IN SECOND GRADE, MY OLDEST WAS IN THE S.E.A. ACADEMY SINCE KINDERGARTEN AND MAINTAINED HER GRADES THIS FAR. PRINCIPALS LIST HONOR ROLL AND ALL HOWEVER THE PRINCIPAL COULD NOT HELP IN A SERIOUS MATTER THAT WAS BULLYING! I MEAN I EXHAUSTED EVERY OPTION BEFORE HAVING NO CHOICE AND GETTING A SAFETY TRANSFER FOR MY KIDS! IT'S SO SAD THAT A SCHOOL THAT OFFERS SUCH A GREAT PROGRAM TO HELP THE CHILDREN EXCEL TO THERE FULLEST POTENTIAL CANNOT DO THE RIGHT THING AND GET THE PROBLEMATIC CHILDREN OUT THE SCHOOL, INSTEAD THEY PREFERRED TO LOSE A CHILD THAT WAS A STRAIGHT (A) STUDENT THAT WAS LOVED BY EVERYONE!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FEW WHO DID TRY TO HELP US, TO BAD YOUR PRINCIPAL DID NOT CARE TO HELP AS MUCH AS YOU DID..

Posted December 14, 2010
My daughter graduated from this school I wish PS 138 had junior high and high school. everyone in thaty school gets a A+. I love everyone and that school has made my daughter acheive greatly....

Ps 138 Samuel Randall
2060 Lafayette Ave, Bronx, NY  10473
Last modified Ps 138 Samuel Randall is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 138 Samuel Randall Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top