Bronx, NY

Jhs 145 Arturo Toscanini 5

Posted May 03, 2008
I love this school i graduated from this excellent school in 2007 and i've never had so much fun with academics and activities in my life .grades 6 - 8 was the best school years of my life. They prepared me for high school in which im exceeding in a far level so thank you to all of my teachers, a.p's and my principle Mr.Hannibal

Jhs 145 Arturo Toscanini 1

Posted March 29, 2008
this school is not great school my child come home with no homework i will take out my child.

Jhs 145 Arturo Toscanini
1000 Teller Avenue, Bronx, NY  10456
Last modified Jhs 145 Arturo Toscanini is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jhs 145 Arturo Toscanini Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top