Bronx, NY

Ps 152 Evergreen 5

Posted August 25, 2014
My daughter attended this school.it's a good school.teachers are great.the principle is not bad.I'm going to recommend this school for kids.only problem is on rainy days, the one door pick up is a hazard.they should really do something about that.

Ps 152 Evergreen 3

Posted August 22, 2013
I have all 3 of my children attending this school and overall it's a pretty good school, there's only one issue the new assistant principal she's a very poor choice for making decisions over the children that attend this school I am not the only parent that feels this way. There is also a teacher named ms. Wolf who isn't emotionally stable to deal with children but unfortunately they continue to work around our kids. Minus these 2 people everyone else is pretty good in my opinion. Sadly my son did not want to attend his graduation this year because of the many incidents that went on with these 2 individuals.

Ps 152 Evergreen 1

Posted May 25, 2012
MY SON HAS ATTNDED THIS SCHOOL FOR 1 YEAR AND 5 MONTHS ,I LIKE THE TEACHER THAT HE HAVE BUT ITS BEEN A LOT OF DISCRIMINATION ON THIS SCHOOL WITH THE KIDS THAT HAVE SPECIAL NEED LIKE MY SON THE PUT HIM OUT OF EVERYTHING ALWAYS ONLY BECAUSE HIS DIFFERNT....

Ps 152 Evergreen 0

Posted May 20, 2010
I love this school because the teachers are in tuned to the childrens needs and feelings. My son has attended the school since k and now is going to 3rd grade. The teachers love there jobs. Its a safe environment for the students of the community and they have many programs

Ps 152 Evergreen 1

Posted August 17, 2009

Ps 152 Evergreen 0

Posted June 21, 2009
The children in this school are in a caring, safe, and nurturing environment. The staff is exceptionally caring and the administration is smart and strong. Teachers are professional and extremely educated themselves. Bravo, 152!

Ps 152 Evergreen 5

Posted May 27, 2009
I think the school overall is a good school the surrounding area isnt so great but its changing and the school in its self is its own little community

Ps 152 Evergreen 4

Posted March 13, 2006
Considering the not so great neighborhood this school is located in the school staff has maitained a safe and productive environment for the children who attend. My son was in private school and it was a little scary changing him to a public school but the change to this school has benefited him more than I thought it would.

Ps 152 Evergreen
1007 Evergreen Avenue, Bronx, NY  10472
Last modified Ps 152 Evergreen is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 152 Evergreen Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top