Ps 160 Walt Disney 1

Posted February 16, 2012
This school is a nightmare My child was in the special Ed class for 1 year and he shared a desk with kindergarden kids and 1 st grade he was a 2 Nd grade student didn't Lear anything at all horrible in math reading everything the kids are out of control saw a few kids with black eyes from other kids this school should shut down principal never to be found when I had a problem I moved him to st Marys star of the sea grades are 85 and up and my heart is at peace no more stress

Ps 160 Walt Disney 3

Posted March 28, 2011
My daughter went to this school from K-3rd grade and I mostly felt the school was okay. My complaint is not so much with the school as it is for the NYC Dept. of Ed. She didn't talk until she was 4 and she was in the NY Inst. for Spec. Ed. on Astor Ave in the Bronx. From there, she graduated to PS160. Even though she began talking and exceling in school, every year at the IEP meeting they would only change her classification of needing special ed(ie. it went from speech to behavioral). In 2007, my family moved to SC where she is now in 7th grade. She is in the Gifted and Talented class, has never gotten under a 93% on her report card and is always on the honor roll. She plays the trombone for her schools' band. The difference? Smaller classes. 20 students has been the max in her classes and more help to the students are able to be given. My mom who worked as a paraprofessional in the NYC Bd. of Ed. always told me the schools would try to find something wrong with your child because special ed funding is much greater per child than regular ed. So glad I took her and my other 3 children out of that system.

Ps 160 Walt Disney 1

Posted May 27, 2010
I see everything i keep trying to share gets erase but thats ok I save every email and comment i have left and i hope this won't be use against me for speaking about my own personal experience with this school ....

Posted November 05, 2009

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted February 13, 2009

Ps 160 Walt Disney 3

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted July 17, 2008
My daughter attended PS 160 from 2nd to 5th grade and was the salutatorian for her graduating class. I must admit that PS 160 is a quality school, with quality faculty and quality environment that is conducive to learning PS 160 is an excellent school. conducive to learning. PS 160 is an excellent school.

Ps 160 Walt Disney 0

Posted February 29, 2008
At P.S.160 My child daren perry has grow mentally and physically. I only have great things to say about the school and how it is being run. Good job Ms.Baker

Posted September 06, 2006

Ps 160 Walt Disney
4140 Hutchnsn Rvr Pkwy E, Bronx, NY  10475
Last modified Ps 160 Walt Disney is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 160 Walt Disney Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top