Bronx, NY

Is 229 Roland Patterson 5

Posted October 17, 2014
I attended this school throughout my sixth and seventh grade years.I didn't get to finish my eighth because I had to transfer. Based on the reviews I've seen I can clearly tell those are the parents that deny their child is being disruptive. The ones that know their daughter or son isn't trying, because if they were trying with the help of those amazing teachers they would definitely be passing all their classes. I say this only because I witnessed myself how the teachers try their best, and actually make the classes interesting for the students. They don't just read everything right out of their planners, or leave the students struggling at first. The school even has after school activities, and saturday tutoring sessions. Of course every school has their disruptive students, but nothing is impossible. If their parents or guardians actually tried to help them with whatever social issues they have that make them act in an inappropriate matter then the school would be excellent.I didn't even know I as taking advanced classes, and it turns out that they make the classes so interesting the students don't even pay attention to how many things they learn in a year. Student _ L.S.A

Posted November 02, 2012
My daughter is new to this school and her grades are slacking so far she comes home with no homework almost everyday and im very concern about that it makes me wonder are they even teaching while they are in school smh...

Is 229 Roland Patterson 4

Posted August 14, 2008
The school is doing much better than three years ago. Most of the bad students graduated. And the new staff that they just hired seem to really care about the kids. My sons eight grader's teacher called me alot to keep me informed. she didn't want my son missing school.

Is 229 Roland Patterson 3

Posted May 13, 2008
I cant say the schools the best,but it aint the worst. Its a little crowded,and has noisy hallways,but the kids that want to learn,learn. It dont really matter,how bad the school is ,just make sure you do ahat you got to do. I am a honored student with a 90% average. The school helped me alot with my self-esteem and my education,suprisingly.

Is 229 Roland Patterson 0

Posted December 11, 2007
I think is a good school, the teachers call me when is necessary. I feel good.

Is 229 Roland Patterson 5

Posted August 17, 2007
I think this is wonderful school my child goes to that school and since my child's been there they been smarter and has much more attention from the teachers

Posted May 18, 2007

Posted September 07, 2005
This school is the worst, the kids are out of control. My child attends this school and he learns nothing through out the school year so when its time to take a test the kids are bearly passing this school needs better staff and more teachers with smaller closed door class rooms. Dont pick this school for your kids to attend trust me im trying hard to get mines out

Is 229 Roland Patterson
275 Harlem River Park Bridge, Bronx, NY  10453
Last modified Is 229 Roland Patterson is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 229 Roland Patterson Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top