Bad
Good

This is a good school, the teachers and students work very hard to prepare for the state tests. It is a shame the school is in a small building with a lack a gym, playground and auditorium. The cafeteria, (a big room) serves for the 4 things.

The lab school is a wonderful school. my daughter has been going to this school since pre- K. my daughter is now going to second grade. The staff are very friendly. The teachers are wonderful teachers.The class rooms is not over crowded. my daughter has learn a lot by being in this school. I am very happy that my daughter is in this school. Keep up the good work.

I have my 3 boys at this school, they work more as a family than staff. My oldest will graduate this year and I have seen him grow to his potiential at this school. The staff is friendly, and tough love is given when necessary. I can go on and on. I was very fortunate to find this school.

The teachers, secuirty,maintance, office, conseing staff all work as one team to help the children at the lab School my son has been there since (K) he is now in the third grade, and i am very pleased.

Last modified Ps 315 Lab School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.