Bad
Good

Jhs 162 Lola Rodriguez De Tio 1

Posted June 03, 2011
I don't like how articles gives I.S 162 a good look. This school is horrific the principal curses worst than anybody I have ever know and whenever somebody comes to review the school the principal has the teachers predetermine the questions that the teachers ask the students and gives the students the answers to those questions. The teachers hit and choke the students along with cursing at them. There are fights everyday and the staff just stand by and let it happen. What this school needs is to undercover be filmed by a student like myself for a whole day so that it can be uncovered for what it really is and get a surprise visit so nothing can be predetermined.

Posted October 13, 2009
i go to this school its the best social studies and science are the best sujects. the school is very clean

Posted June 15, 2009
They have great activities and education i love the work the teacher give them they never disrespect me now that i put my child in this school.

Posted February 12, 2009
i go to this school and it is great. i could always speak to the teachers about anything !i think this school is great, the teachers , the security , andd even the principle. always loved the people in this school because if you have a problem or something , they can always take out time for you . send your child to IS162 !!!!

Posted November 25, 2008
I lovee going tooo this schhol it was the bestttt years of my like. I was a student at the MACCS academy graduated on 2004.

Posted September 16, 2008
I graduated from I62 last year I had a great time because my teachers really prepared me for high school. I thank Ms Bradley who did the baby real care that was the best experience ever. Thanks to everyone at 162 i will finish high school

Posted September 16, 2008
I go to this school.Its the best.I love all my teachers especially Mr.Olt

Posted July 18, 2007
My daughter goes to this school she will be entering the 7th grade now in September. As a returning parent I would like to see more parent involvment. Also, more Disciplinary action taken over the students who do not wear uniform, Black and White. As a parent that observe I am very unhappy as to the things I have seen at IS162.

Posted April 09, 2007
I go to this schoo my teacher is M.s. Breyne. All thee teachers are good. We get 3 periods of ELA on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I would change the security.

Posted January 12, 2006
hey this is a graduate from I.S. 162, i graduate in 2004, and the teachers are great. Ms.Carty, Ms. Carr, Mr. Bascom and ect. If you want your child to go to a good school, then you could send them to this school. **** Clarissa Gonzalez**** Graduated from this school in 2004

600 Saint Ann's Avenue, Bronx, NY  10455
Last modified Jhs 162 Lola Rodriguez De Tio is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.