Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I love this place we are a family. We work in true teams and collaborate.

Develops character: Agree

I personally teach my students to have integrity. I not only have a poster, we constantly talk about how to do the right thing when one is watching or there to supervise them.

I have heard nothing good about this school and I am very scared to be going yo this school this fall,I have been homeschooled all my life. At least I only have to do one year . :(

I was a student in the 90's here before mutiple schools came to join in the building. I can agree that this school is bad. I was a quiet student in class and had a fight every week in school. Some people said I was tough because of my fights but reality was....the local kids that join are bad kids. The teachers are good but something needs to be done about the way children behave. I almost got left back due to my suspension because of million times I fight but I always get 100 on my test so I can say I was smart to pass I guess. My tip for the young people that go here now.....speak up and let the teachers and principle know your being bullied. Eventually they would step up and make a change. If you need help with any homework due to the noise in class ask for personal help with teacher.

I am now graduating this school, many say its bad i agree and disagree at the same time, this school may have bad ratings but most of these teachers care about the students a lot. Most of the teachers and staff are very supportive and listen to all your problems but the bad thing about this school are the kids. These kids are pretty tough, There are some fights but who doesn't have that in schools, sometimes its distracting having to listen to a kid curse during class while the teacher is trying to calm down the class, The assistant principles and deans of this school are pretty strict and make sure that you follow the procedures, In other words this school will work out or not for you if you try, I've seen so many smart people going to this school who are now going to Specialized High Schools, So this school isn't really all that bad for me it was alright at least i made friendships that will last forever.

I just graduated from 5th grade and im coming to this school next year and everyone is telling is a bad school there is always a fight u get bullied kids dont feel safe and when i heard this i was scared to come to this school but this school seem so educated and supportive and i thought it was a really good school when i heard of it but when i heard the bad side of it im not sure i wanna come here

i been in this school for 2 years and even before i got in they told me it was a bad school when i first got in in sixth grade it was the worst school experience of my life i got bullied many times while adults saw it happened id tell the teacher but they wouldn't take it seriously the school dos-int have control over kids and my old friends are so changed and greedy i have a group of friends but only trust one ive been trying to change schools the summer before getting in but still codint i didn't give back my application for some reason and imstuck im hoping this year i can transfer a verry bad expieriance but i learned alot about people how they change and you never finish knowing the person my grades went down since i steped in the school ishore wish i could turn back time and would of transferred before being in 6th grade if you are coming in this school don't let anybody step on you being yourself is not enough being a loner is the best choice you have or with that shy person in class there the ones who never let you down i am completley changed after that school but i liked the way i was before.

Oneof the worst schools I have seen in a while. My daughter is in 7th grade and I am having a difficult time transferring her out of there. She has been beaten twice and grades have plumetted. Teachers have no control of the students and seems not to care much. Students are in complete control of the school. They should suspend a good 75 to 80 percent of the students and restart teaching all over. Bad school. How they got a 3 stars is beyond my immagination.

This school is a terrible place to work. The adminitrative staff, particularly the assistant principals, are unsupportive seem to enjoy watching teachers fail. More than half the people I worked with were fired or decided to leave while I was there.

The R.A.V.E. program continues to do an incredible job in helping teachers and students achieve their goals.

Last modified Jhs 22 Jordan L Mott is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.