Ps 204 Morris Heights 5

Posted May 09, 2006
I have to say P.S. 204 is great!! All of the teachers are very supportive,they have no problem meeting with us parents and letting us know how our children are doing. Great teachers !!!

Ps 204 Morris Heights 5

Posted February 28, 2006
The teacthers and principle work very hard to provide a quality education for all students. There are no extracurricular activities. I have to take my child somewhere else. Overall, the education my has been receiving has been positive.

Ps 204 Morris Heights
1780 Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Bronx, NY  10453
Last modified Ps 204 Morris Heights is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 204 Morris Heights Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top