PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

St.lucys is a great school it has a lot of actives. This school also has great teacher,these teachers want the student to do there best.

You have heard the saying :we're only in it for the money"?? . In my opinion, that best sums up this place. They're worse than banks.

The Principal and most of the teaching staff exhibited little tolerance for children who were'nt sitting like silent robots with their hands folded on the desk. Thankfully, my child excelled in a different school and made Honor Roll a few times. Thanks for nothing, St. Lucy's School.

Overall St lucy's is a good school, but the administration , they're hardcore . When it comes to the tuition or any money owed to them they don't care if your $1 behind your child will be left out of activities because you did not meet their DEADLINES! Your child will suffer humiliation if your'e not PAID UP!

I went to St. Lucy's school from pre-k to 8th grade and it was one of the most miserable experiences of my life. Perhaps things are different now, but when I was there they didn't do a thing about the huge amounts of bullying I and other students went through. The teachers and school admin showed obvious favoritism towards certain students, and they would openly mock some of the parents who appeared to be less educated than others. If your child looks different in any way, beware because they won't do a thing about it if the kid starts getting bullied. They'll just inform the student that it's THEIR fault and to get used to it.

First of all the MOST teachers show way too much favoritism, mostly to girls. The principal is nice. Mr. Santoro, Mrs. McGrath, and Ms.Minneci are amazing. Its really how some teachers treat students.Bottom line its not that good.

I love this school , it's like my second home . I've learned some many things during my experience in Saint Lucys School . In this school the teachers are nice but some teachers have favoritism toward the students. Besides that , the principle is a very sweet lady and the nurse is kind and generous . The academics are okay but we are bit behind because of the amount of students in the classroom .

I don't know what this place is like now but when I was a student there it was terrible. The teachers were all a bunch of old tenured Italian women who were completely devoid of knowledge, enthusiasm and creativity. One of my teachers would spend the entire day humiliating us while she snacked on her bread sticks and flipped through her Victoria's Secret catalogs. As a graduate student of education, I look back in sheer horror. The absolute worst educational experiences of my life.

If you want to invest on your child education, this SLS is not the place. If you want your child to rec individual attention, SLS is not the place. If you want a small class size this school is not it. My son was in a 7th grade with 34 students in the class. The 7th grade is key in preparing for the High School entrance exam. The tuition is not worth the service provided. There is only 2 true teachers at sls who take their profession seriously. So sad.

I have 2 children since nursery ,they do very well. as a parent you can drop off your child at 7am with no worries.for all you parents that complain about the school asking for money all the time! dah ! its a catholic school ,there always asking for money.as for going to public school...go right ahead.I have peace of mine that my kids are safe in school and theres no fights after school.Who complains are the parents that have problem kid/kids or cant pay there tuition!

Last modified St Lucy's School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8