Posted January 03, 2014
Hello, I would like to advise for everyone to send their daughters to S. C. A. They are one of the best schools in the Bronx. Their cheerleaders are the best. The teachers care. The girls are happy and safe. I graduated in 2002 and they prepared me for many challenges in life. I would like for my daughter to go their when she is in high school. Thanks Miss Love

St Catharine Academy 1

Posted August 27, 2013
I currently go to this school and I do not like it. I cannot wait to to leave this school. The teachers do not know how to teach and if you complain they dont do anything about it. I am paying 7 Thousand each year for this bad education. Sure they are strict but I do not care about that If im not getting good education. I wish I went to Spellman or another school. Such a disappointment!

St Catharine Academy 4

Posted March 30, 2012
While at once sorry to learn of your daughter's pain, I am reluctant to agree with your assessment of the school culture. There are few schools where a zero tolerance mandate regarding behavior is so steadfastly upheld. I grow concerned when sweeping generalities ("The girls that attend that school are vicious ...) make it to the public sphere... as there is no room left for civil resolution of the matter before us. I fully understand parental advocacy; however in this instance your comments unfairly defame the character and aspirations of all young women in attendance at the school.

St Catharine Academy 1

Posted March 27, 2012
I cannot help be by skeptical of the reviews written because this schools is horrendous. The principal and administrators lack leadership. The girls that attend the school are vicious and cannot be controlled as are the parents. My daughter was assaulted in the school and they did absolutely nothing about it. If you are not concerned about your daughters safety than this is the school for you.

Posted December 20, 2011
I am a current 8th grader though I have not experinced sca for myself yet it is an awesome school. I have friends that go there and they love it. Its one of the best schools in the bronx . I have went to sca's "hospataility day" and it was WAY better then the spend-a-days I went to . Send your daughter here. I put sca first on my tachs test and if I get accepted . Without a doubt I am attending !!!!

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted September 28, 2008
St. Catharine academy is a great school. I went there for my four years of high school and just graduated on in 2008. I miss it so much, i try to go back to visit whenever i can. You will meet some great people there. The people are nice - even the girls, the teachers are excellent and nice & there are are so many clubs, sports and extra curricular activities you can do & they offer great internships and other programs that you can do outside of the school also. Sca helped me so much. Thank you sca family & to my mom for putting me in such a wonderful school. My four years at sca were amazing. I will never forget it.

St Catharine Academy 0

Posted March 09, 2008
I am a current student from SCA and i graduate in 2009. I like the school but it is very very very strict. Being a private, catholic all girls school i guess the job is to maintain order by controlling every aspect of a students life but sometime they go over board! Plus this school will nickel and dime you until you are forced to sell your house. You have to pay for everything! Tuition is going higher and higher every year. So if you choose to go to this school, please understand cost is an issue. They do offer financial aid, but they are very selective. Though the price is steep the overall quality of the education is great.

St Catharine Academy 4

Posted January 20, 2008
I am a SCA grad. Loved the small school atmosphere. My college / vocational advice could have been better. But overall, I had a challenging, safe and fun four years.

Posted October 07, 2007
this school is fantastic. it is a very warm place and all the girls allow u to fit in very quickly.

St Catharine Academy